What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auckland 9s

Zoidberg

First Grade
Well, tigers aren't going to be as easy as I first thought. Still think we can win it, but quarters is about as far as we will go again.

mozza91

Coach
Christ you blokes would have to be the biggest pack of whingers in existence. We're without our best 5 or 6 players and struggled noticeably against an extremely strong Cowboys side because of it.
I was impressed with Levi, Mamo, Feeney and Pauli Pauli. Uate struggled but having 2 and 3 on 1 overlaps on you would make any outside back look weak. There's no way that I'll judge him until I see what he does in a 13 on 13 game.

Apey

Staff member
Uate struggled in a 2v2 bordering on 3v2 in our favour situation. He looks as dumb as ever in defence.

knaus

Juniors
Tariq makes some dumb, dumb decisions. Yesterday he tries to take a player out rather than clean up a ball in the in goal, today he releases a player from a tackle so they can then run away and score

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
On a side note how many man-buns is our team sporting right now. Literally as I'm typing this the commentators start talking about it haha

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Lol classic Aku, what's wrong with his anticipation, he has got to be one of the worst wingers in the comp at picking up the low bouncing ball.