What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auckland 9s

Zoidberg

First Grade
Maybe it's the same case of being happy with mediocrity.

Just happy to play 1st grade during the season, thinking making the quarters is a success.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Tariq Sims has been so shit.

I've been very concerned with him for almost 12 months now. I didn't get to see much of him playing for the Cowboys, but for the knights he has been ordinary. One of the major issues the team had last year was due to our back row. Beau Scott was very poor in attack whilst being good for the most part in defense. Simms was solid in defense but hopeless in attack. Houston was like Simms however his defense was softer. If a team has three second rowers and they dont have a good running and offloading game, then the team will always struggle. If Simms is unable to pass the ball and create second phase play, then he'll need to play prop off the bench. In this day and age, we can't keep a second rower on the field who keeps breaking down the play.

Jono078

Referee
Top 3
- Danny Levi
- Jaelen Feeney
- Jake Mamo

Special mention to the Safiti's and I like the looks of Lamb

Bottom 3
- Aku Uate
- Tariq Sims
- Jo Tapine - I thought he would have been able to offer a bit more in this comp

Special mentions to Nathan Ross and Tyler Randell. They offered nothing.

aqua_duck

Coach
Top 3
- Danny Levi
- Jaelen Feeney
- Jake Mamo

Special mention to the Safiti's and I like the looks of Lamb

Bottom 3
- Aku Uate
- Tariq Sims
- Jo Tapine - I thought he would have been able to offer a bit more in this comp

Special mentions to Nathan Ross and Tyler Randell. They offered nothing.
Agreed, also didn't mind the look of Pauli. If Ross and Uate are our starting wingers this year then we're f*cked