What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auckland Lions side to take on the Newtown Jets - Confirmed

Brad Joyce

Juniors
douglasallen91 said:
yep he has left, he came back to say goodbye last week

That's a shame. He was the only one on the panel that talked any sence. You could tell that he struggled to put up the some of the stupidity the others can come up with from time to time, so I guess it's no real surprise really. At least he's still commentating and doing the Sunday Footy Show.

MKEB...

Staff member
I remembr when Fatty made some smart remark and Sterlo had enough and fired up on him. I still didnt hear what fatty said.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I'm going to be pumping the live scoring thread in the Prem League forum, so jump over to there if you wanna know how much the Bluebags are getting their bluebags kicked.

NZ Warrior said:
I'm going to be pumping the live scoring thread in the Prem League forum, so jump over to there if you wanna know how much the Bluebags are getting their bluebags kicked.

I am waiting. Jokes on us though we werent even wearing our teams colours.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Die-Hard p/t Jet Fan said:
I am waiting. Jokes on us though we werent even wearing our teams colours.

A very rugged game today. But it was totally eclipsed by a great Warriors win.