What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VALE

Tigerm

Coach

Vale: Steve Blyth​

Wests Tigers are deeply saddened to learn of the passing of Wests Magpies Player #718 Steve Blyth.

Steve, aged 69, had been suffering from dementia and passed away in Gosford Hospital.

A Berala Bears junior, Steve was graded with Western Suburbs in 1974 and played 49 first grade games over five seasons.

Nutz

Bench
I've finally caught up with this thread and I'm gob smacked with the number of notables of our sport passing the baton this year.
To those who have departed I hope your next journey will be peaceful and just as fulfilling as the one you left.
The grand final pre-game presentations this year will have a lot of legends to say goodbye to.
One of David's greatest calls.

Last edited:

Tigerm

Coach
Wests Tigers are deeply saddened to learn of the passing of Western Suburbs Magpies Player #578, George Downie.