What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auckland Nines

Nines

• Good

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

cleary89

Coach
Can buy 4 midstrenghs from open till 2. 2 per person from 2 till 5. 1 per person 5 till 6 and all the bars close at 6. I left halfway through the media game. Couldnt last any longer (tired/hungover not because needed a drink). 90% warriors supporters so not surprising its half empty. Those new nba style singlets are popular.

My mates who i went eith said heaps more people interested in the footy unlike the 7s but when warriors werent playing you could hardly move out the back coz everyones drinking and stuff out there.

But unimpressed i didnt see a warriors membership tent. Saw some people handing out leaflets but you should be signing people up there.

Last edited:

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Did the warriors get over confident and just turn up expecting to win the finals? That was my impression anyway

TheDalek079

Bench
Can buy 4 midstrenghs from open till 2. 2 per person from 2 till 5. 1 per person 5 till 6 and all the bars close at 6. I left halfway through the media game. Couldnt last any longer (tired/hungover not because needed a drink). 90% warriors supporters so not surprising its half empty. Those new nba style singlets are popular.

My mates who i went eith said heaps more people interested in the footy unlike the 7s but when warriors werent playing you could hardly move out the back coz everyones drinking and stuff out there.

But unimpressed i didnt see a warriors membership tent. Saw some people handing out leaflets but you should be signing people up there.

I was buying chips just before the semis (programme says that was 5:45 and they were locking the alcohol fridges. the manager of that stall was saying something about the crowd was getting too drunk so they were closing a bit early.

Saw lots of the basketball shirts. Very popular.

Yesterday saw a membership tent just outside the stadium (the north western entrance. think its A). half was warriors. other half was everyone else. think they could have sold lots if they had it inside the ground, and have the announcer reminding everyone about it.

Diesel

Referee
Well done Cowboys.

Disappointed the Warriors didn't win but kind of gives the competition more cred that they didn't win.

Looking forward to next year & will be interesting if SL clubs are included

thorson1987

Coach
Me and the Mrs were on Kiss cam.

Highlight of my life.

P1BYN.gif