What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auckland Vulcans v Central Coast Storm NSW Cup

Skinner

Coach
1 Raymond Ioane

2 Malo Solomona

3 Shaun Metcalf

4 Ryan Shortland

5 Michael Crockett

6 Aaron Heremaia

7 Pita Godinet

8 Herman Retzlaff

9 Ian Henderson

10 Shannon Stowers

11 Constantine Mika

12 Toleafoa Leaupepe

13 Wairangi Koopu

14 Wayne McDade

15 Antonio Tusani

16 Ralph Ah Van

17 Sione Taka

18 Dion Briggs

19 Harry Aonga

Two to be ommitted.

This game is to be played at 12.45pm Saturday 15 March at Henham Park, Otahuhu

one name that interested me was :

3 Shaun Metcalf

didnt realise he was back....

Also hadnt seen the name Stowers for a while....

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Anyone going to this game?

I'd really like to see a match report from this game. Should be very interesting to see.

Glad to see Wayne McDade is still around. This guy really impressed me with his work ethic for the Lions, last year. I don't think he is contracted to the Warriors, which is a shame.

Those 2 players you mentioned, Mix. They were involved in that disgusting incident a while back, weren't they?

MKEB...

Staff member
NZ Warrior said:
Those 2 players you mentioned, Mix. They were involved in that disgusting incident a while back, weren't they?

I thought that was just the former.

NZ Warrior said:

I'd really like to see a match report from this game. Should be very interesting to see.

Glad to see Wayne McDade is still around. This guy really impressed me with his work ethic for the Lions, last year. I don't think he is contracted to the Warriors, which is a shame.

Yeah it was Metcalf, but not Stowers.

Skinner

Coach
NZ Warrior said:

Only Metcalfe mate.

hitman82

Bench
Oh does anyone know if this will be televised?? Would be great to get a look at Retzlaff and Henderson

AliN

Live Update Team
We'll have some feedback from a very impartial source I'm sure.
Shame we miss these games..

Skinner

Coach
AliN said:
We'll have some feedback from a very impartial source I'm sure.
Shame we miss these games..

If I don't get me bloody Vulcans shirt on Saturday it'll be impartial all right :lol: :lol:

ozbash

Referee
girvie, do all the prem league games cease to be the curtain raisers for the nrl games ?

we should get all the forums togetherand organise a letter to MTV, they'll hopefully show it..

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Skinner said:
1 Raymond Ioane

2 Malo Solomona

3 Shaun Metcalf

4 Ryan Shortland

5 Michael Crockett

6 Aaron Heremaia

7 Pita Godinet

8 Herman Retzlaff

9 Ian Henderson

10 Shannon Stowers

11 Constantine Mika

12 Toleafoa Leaupepe

13 Wairangi Koopu

14 Wayne McDade

15 Antonio Tusani

16 Ralph Ah Van

17 Sione Taka

18 Dion Briggs

19 Harry Aonga

Two to be ommitted.

This game is to be played at 12.45pm Saturday 15 March at Henham Park, Otahuhu

tbh I would enjoy it more if the warriors had nothing to do withit and we had a seperate auckland team made up of auckland players - there is enough talent to do so. Also provide a great opportunity for these players to further their career

Heremaia - is a good play played in premier league, france and for Leigh?? in NL1 (last year). NZ maori rep

Godinet - played a little for Jetz before ripping up in NSW country

Tusani - played for a few b/c teams and auckland residents etc. stocky backrower

Latest posts