What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aussie dog acts

Glen

Bench
Kiwis were pathetic. Jeremy smith the biggest grub in the game, throwing forearms and high tackles, then he wants to start fighting after an innocuous high shot from the Aussies. Isaac Luke might have got a penalty for his team but fat lot of good it did in the end. Rightly got his face socked in haha.

It's too bad we still have Thaiday. I remember him going off at Hayne a couple of years ago for taking a dive in defense when he made a try-saving tackle on him. Thaiday's was an epic dive of Shane Walker/Ben Kennedy proportions.

As long as the Aussies don't get frustrated next week they will cream the Kiwis again, as they are clearly more focused on playing actual football. Hopefully brainsnap Billy doesn't throw them the game again

Iafeta

Referee
LOL@Thaiday. He officially joins the Matt Bowen School of Douchebags. Congratulations on that one.

boo_boo

Juniors
Seems like they didn't learn from Monaghan.

Shillington goes after someone half his size, Gallen dogs it with elbows and choking, Thaiday takes a dive them makes a miraculous recovery and wants to fight Fein also half his size. Maybe it's just in their blood to commit dog acts, they are convicts after all[/QUOTE]

If being proud of my Irish ancestry makes me a convict then i'm proud to be one.
Seriously though i'm not going to lower myself to your standards & start attacking those of New Zealand heritage because the worlds a big place & thankfully people with opinions like yours are in the most irrelevant minority there is.

shane87

Juniors
Off topic - how sh*t is the feed from Sky in NZ. The mic cuts in and out during the Kiwi mating dance before the game, the picture cuts in and out, the camera operators must be drunk, at one point we cut to some bloke installing a safety switch in a circuit board.

Is Sky TV powered by a hamster on a wheel or something?

Kiwi mating dance?
lol!

All in all, a good game I thought, way better than the pommie game anyways.

ozbash

Referee
Home Ground Advantage wasted tonight. Not looking forward to fronting up to Suncorp next week. Love my country, but on the Kiwi's performance tonight (and on home turf), I think we are going to struggle. The upside is: Raiders are putting on free Hotdogs :lol:

mate, if you thought that what you saw was going to be any different, you are mistaken.

A training run, feeling each other out and a bash up.

SFA footy played, just oportunities grabbed.

Bring on Brisbane..

rnb11

Juniors
Isaac Luke thinks he's tougher than what he actually is lol he was being a mongrel from the moment he came on. He slapped Shillington in the face trying to be a big man but the real big man punched his face in haha that should hopefully remind him of how much of a tiny pest he is and he will never get one over on any of the Aussie boys.

Liddell

Juniors
Isaac Luke thinks he's tougher than what he actually is lol he was being a mongrel from the moment he came on. He slapped Shillington in the face trying to be a big man but the real big man punched his face in haha that should hopefully remind him of how much of a tiny pest he is and he will never get one over on any of the Aussie boys.

But this poster on the other hand..

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Really? I can't really remember Gallen smashing anyone last night, I do remember him giving dirty facials with his forearm on prone players on the ground though.

Big Pete

Referee
I think the Kiwi fans should win the dog awards...throwing a full bottle of beer at Petero...what an absolutely classless pack of wankers.

chefman21

Juniors
The Aussies aren't the ones that booed the opposition's national anthem. Not something that you should be proud of. In all my years of watching sports from multiple codes, I have never witnessed something so disrespectful in my entire life. That's not gamesmanship. That's poor sportsmanship.

Last edited:

CGD

Juniors
The biggest booing of a national anthem i've ever heard was at our soccer World Cup Qualifier in 2005, when 83k people booed Uruguay's. It was followed by the loudest singing of Advance Australia Fair i've ever heard. It was great.

It was funny to be on the receiving end yesterday. I wish international League always had that atmosphere.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Seems like they didn't learn from Monaghan.

Shillington goes after someone half his size, Gallen dogs it with elbows and choking, Thaiday takes a dive them makes a miraculous recovery and wants to fight Fein also half his size. Maybe it's just in their blood to commit dog acts, they are convicts after all

Iam dissapointed Luke didn't have his jaw broken, that would teach him a lesson.

Perth Red

Post Whore
you got the feeling both packs were holding back for fear of missing next week. Wish someone would give Gallen a slap though to stop his grubby elbows in the face every tackle.

Godz Illa

Coach
Lol at thaiday, stayed down like the cat he is, gets called it so jumps up, but then realises he isn't third man in so doesn't throw a punch, even though it's a bloke half his size.

LOL
haha We don't know exactly what Fien said to him, but we can safely assume it was 100% true.

Glen

Bench
Really? I can't really remember Gallen smashing anyone last night, I do remember him giving dirty facials with his forearm on prone players on the ground though.

LOL watch the game again. I'm no fan of Gallen but the Kiwis were twice as dirty with all of that stuff.

I agree though with whoever said that both teams were holding back, no one wants to be suspended for the final. I would expect much worse next week.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Reminded me of the time that the Kiwi fans at the Centenary Test were yelling during Jack Gibsons moment of silence.

meltiger

First Grade
Ahhhh, the poetry.

The wannabe Aussies got themselves all worked up over the possibility of beating big brother, got bitch slapped and now look at the uber sooking that's going on.

:D :D :D Suck it up scums.

(Apologies to Ozbash who has handled the loss with class)

Maybe you lot should try your hands at cloning Benji 16 times over, it's the only way you have a chance of regularly matching it with the better nation.

Latest posts