What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aust v India Test Series 24/25 Revenge or India three peat ?

Bazal

Post Whore
Man Australia's Watto hate is unhinged. Bloke averaged 41 as an opener, after basically being chucked there as a makeshift stopgap and also as an all rounder....

We'd kill for Watto right now we're f**ken talking about gnomes like Marcus Harris and weird cowards like Cam Bancroft FFS

King-Gutho94

Coach
Man Australia's Watto hate is unhinged. Bloke averaged 41 as an opener, after basically being chucked there as a makeshift stopgap and also as an all rounder....

We'd kill for Watto right now we're f**ken talking about gnomes like Marcus Harris and weird cowards like Cam Bancroft FFS
At least Watto could get to 50.

Those 2 blokes struggled to get past 20.

The Chris Martin of Opening Batsman.

Fangs

Coach
Is Bob Simpson available?

3 tons in 7 tests across the team since we won the Ashes. Few 90s in there as well.

I wouldn't mind a summer with some 500+ scores from our team. Grind India into the dirt. Big ton from Smith at the G while I work on my tan in the concourse (Better not f**king rain this year).

Fangs

Coach
Aaron Hardie would be my pick as like for like

I'd rather youth which Hardie does have.

I looked at Hilton Cartwright a moment ago but the guy is 32 now. Don't think he bowls much anymore either. Most remembered for taking one in the family jewels fielding at silly point on debut.

Another option would be Michael Neser. Especially if he shows a bit with the bat. Not young but has been good with the ball for a while. Carey has been in alright touch so it makes a bowling allrounder a bit more viable.

Or you just pick Glenn Maxwell on a flat deck and let the Indians feel the g-force.

Maybe we pick each one of them for every home test? Maxi at the G, Neser at Adelaide etc. India won't know how to handle the mind games.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You guys are forgetting that the great Mitch Marsh is in the team. We don't need an allrounder. I predict 800 runs and 40 wickets in the series for the great man.

I'd go Renshaw, just because I think he's a class player. Whether he wants to be a test batsman is another story.

Latest posts