What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia continue war of words with pryce!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
blackpool21106_wideweb__470x325,0.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/beach-wail/2006/11/01/1162339920943.html

:lol:

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
You got to love Leon.

And what he said was true as well. Sure Australia is a beautiful place, but it is let down somewhat by its people.

WJ

Juniors
He was bang on.

And so what if he prefers bradford? it's his opinion FFS, we prefer what is familiar to us.

Typical convict low lives.

Geordie

Juniors
The Aussias are just jealous cos' they have to stand on little bits of board to surf whilst we can do it in double decker buses.

Bondi beach biggest disappointment I have had in Australia, it's crap.

WJ

Juniors
The Colonel said:
The reason its crap is its full of drunken suburnt poms......

The highlight of aus for me was the blue mountains and the opera house.

Also the AMP tower in sydney.

Bondi doesn't even figure on the radar, one big crock of sh*t give me blackpool anyday.

Ricardihno

Juniors
Never been to Blackpool...so I ain't gonna judge it...but Bondi Beach is ok...I'd rather the Northern Beaches like Harbord Freshwater or North Narrabeen.

I'm goin to the UK in a few months so I shall check it out.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Come and spend some time in Queensland and you'll change your tune pretty fast. Bondi is a joke of a beach frequented by drunk, hungover backpackers.

The Colonel

Immortal
WJ said:
The highlight of aus for me was the blue mountains and the opera house.

Also the AMP tower in sydney.

Bondi doesn't even figure on the radar, one big crock of sh*t give me blackpool anyday.

Must be one of the few who aren't down there then. I lived not far from Bondi for a year and still didn't visit the beach. Plenty of much nicer beaches up and down the coast. Plenty of better ones in Sydney as well....

brendothejet

First Grade
Im an ozzie and have been to both blackpool and bondi.

blackpool wins.

Bondi is a dinky little beach where you can't even play beach cricket. get down the south coast or up the north coast for good aus beaches.

Blackpool. Awesome.

Rollercoaster at the theme park was unreal! Theres lots to do in blackpool.

Nook

Bench
Nathan Hindmarsh proud of the fact he doesn't know who Leon Price is?

The Kangaroos, arrogant? No!

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
"I'm happy with my life back home, I've nothing to prove down here."

he saw first hand what the Aussies are like playing footy and saw that they were so much better than him and he would never be bought by a club to start a single match. So thats why he's trying to console himself by speaking sh*t about australia just to make him help to think that he is too good for this country.:D :D :D

Tommy Smith

Referee
LOL

Hit a nerve is an understatement. Terry Hill and co should just relax and cop Leon's opinion on the chin. God knows i have heard plenty of sh!t about how England is a dump blah blah blah. My response? Fair enough, thats your opinion. Im happy with myself about how i feel about England. Its a place full of wonderful people and great places to visit. Hence the unknowledgeable opinion of a few Aussies doesnt bother me.

If tezza and co felt the same then they shouldnt feel the need to get so defensive. And btw, Blackpool does sh!t on Bondi. So much more to do. The northern beaches on the other hand are beautfiul as ofcourse is QLD.

Ricardihno

Juniors
ahh who cares about Leon Pryce..geez...he will have dick all impact on Saturday...the only impact he'll have is the impact of the palming fend of Greg Inglis's hand branded on his forehead for the 7th time as Inglis scores a record 7 tries in an International in Australia's 78-2 World Record Massacre haha...ok..Im gettin a little too arrogant now....* Googles Blackpool *...I love Rollercoasters.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Pryce will be marking Tate, Inglis played left wing last game, Carney is the GB right winger.

Latest posts