What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 2nd (New Years) Test SCG

Bazal

Post Whore
Jeu_de_Treize said:
Nah he couldn't, you get 3 minutes to get to the pitch.

Really? I didn't realise it was that long...plus it seemed like an eternity :lol: :crazy:

Jeu_de_Treize

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
LOL you thought yuvraj didn't hit it in melbourne

and your still going on about what happened in India. Your right though i did think he didn't hit it, as i stated in that thread i got it wrong. Do you only pick out the posts that you can bitch about?

Jeu_de_Treize

Juniors
mickdo said:
I thought you only got two minutes?

Well it might have changed but in the last local rep match i played it was 3 minutes which was the same rules played under for first class cricket and so with tests but that was 4 to 5 years ago so it might now be 2 minutes.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
mickdo said:
Why are you rolling your eyes, that LBW was crap. In the match situation to give him out was just crap. Yesterday Hussey was plumb in front halfway up and not given. And BTW i'm a happy Aussies supporter. If anyone thinks hawkeye is gospel is kidding themselves.

BWNB

First Grade
El Diablo said:
Pup for PM

Yea.... scored 1 run in 2 innings and took 3 wickets on a turning wicket...

Simmo for PM more like it.

Anil played very well, one of the best test matches in recent memory.

BTW today we saw why Punter isnt that good of a captain, it could have been so much easier.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
good game, Symmo being MOTM robbed others who deserved it. Symmo only did well because of Bucknor. Fantastic finish.
Symonds 3 wickets today did turn the game again.

Bazal

Post Whore
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
good game, Symmo being MOTM robbed others who deserved it. Symmo only did well because of Bucknor. Fantastic finish.

:roll:

A big hundred and wickets as well. Deserved. Who gives a f**k whether he was lucky, so was VVS for example

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Mr F... who was your MOTM?

I'd pick from the following:

Symonds
Clarke
Hussey
Hayden

and for India the candidates would come from Tenders, Kumble and maybe Laxman.