What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 2nd (New Years) Test SCG

mickdo

Coach
hineyrulz said:
Why are you rolling your eyes, that LBW was crap. In the match situation to give him out was just crap. Yesterday Hussey was plumb in front halfway up and not given. And BTW i'm a happy Aussies supporter. If anyone thinks hawkeye is gospel is kidding themselves.
Husseys should have been out, Tendulkars and VVS as well, and that last one was out in my book.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Timmah said:
Mr F... who was your MOTM?

I'd pick from the following:

Symonds
Clarke
Hussey
Hayden

and for India the candidates would come from Tenders, Kumble and maybe Laxman.

I would have gone Lee or Kumble - bowlers undervalued IMO

shiznit

Coach
Hawkeye gave that LBW to clip the top of the stumps.... some people will say that vindicates it and some will say that means its dodgy...

the only one that matters is the umpire....

Jeu_de_Treize

Juniors
The unfortunate thing here is that the test wont be remembered for the outstanding cricket provided by both teams but instead will be remembered for terrible umpirering.

Bay56

First Grade
Great game Symo .... irrespective of the fact he wasnt given out on 30 or so, he went on to score more than a ton after that .

great work son and the wickets jsut capped off a great all-rounders game

hineyrulz

Post Whore
mickdo said:
Husseys should have been out, Tendulkars and VVS as well, and that last one was out in my book.
His finger was out of the holster before it hit his pads, in the context of the game in was a harsh call IMO.

innsaneink

Referee
Amazing game....fkn brilliant and the fact so many were glued to it right at the end on day 5 says something

I wonder how much the bookies and b/a's picked up on the draw today ....a stack im sure.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Jeu_de_Treize said:
The unfortunate thing here is that the test wont be remembered for the outstanding cricket provided by both teams but instead will be remembered for terrible umpirering.

Only if you continue to cast the negative light on it because you're a sore loser.

I think it's time people acknowledged umpires make mistakes. If they make too many then they should be reviewed and that's that. The game is over, it was exciting and a spectacle and that's what we wanted. We got it.

Bay56

First Grade
Jeu_de_Treize said:

everyone for his own dude .... I'll remember the great cricket thanks

TITAN1

Juniors
Jeu_de_Treize said:
..And for the monkey name calling. (Alledgedly :roll: )

Latest posts