What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
how lucky has Dravid been on this tour

that was absolutely plumb

he has had catches dropped, been caught off no balls and given not out when he should have been out

for all the bad luck the other batsmen have had, he's made up for a lot of it

_goParra

Juniors
Twizzle said:
how lucky has Dravid been on this tour

that was absolutely plumb

he has had catches dropped, been caught off no balls and given not out when he should have been out

for all the bad luck the other batsmen have had, he's made up for a lot of it

pity he was not in good enough form to take advantage.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he looks like he is taking good advantage of it now,

much better than in the first tow tests

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting to see how Tait is bowling.

Much like Lee was last year, yorker/half volley then a short ball.

He needs to get a good stock ball, short of a length imo and vary it from there.

Unfortunately I don't think he has a good stock ball atm, but he should learn from this.

mickdo

Coach
Now pup gets an lbw turned down. I think Australia should threaten to call off the tour...

TheParraboy

Staff member
ch 9 only showed one replay of that clarke lbw appeal???wtf !!

I wonder how many replays we will see when india are bowling and everyone crys a river??

Azkatro

First Grade
TheParraboy said:

I wonder how many replays we will see when india are bowling and everyone crys a river??
Fast over rate, no time to show replays when there's a ball bowled every 15 seconds.

Or if you let Dravid have his way, every 13 minutes.

Azkatro

First Grade
Dravid is such a massive sook. Hussey has the decency, even though he's not involved, to (it looks like) apologise for Clarke rushing him, and he responds by having another cry. How about "no worries mate, I understand the situation, all is forgotten".

mickdo

Coach
TheParraboy said:

yup

TheParraboy

Staff member
Azkatro said:
Fast over rate, no time to show replays when there's a ball bowled every 15 seconds.

they didnt have a problem a few times showing dravid having a whinge about something

but a plum lbw, oh lets not show that :roll:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
f**k me these Indians are a pack of sooks

Clarkey tried to bowl before Dravid was ready so Dravid pulled away

then Clarkey came into bowl before Dravid was ready again, so the ump put his arm out

good bye play from a bowler with nothing, just trying to push through his over

happened to me heaps, you just walk away and make them bowl when you are ready, but not Dravid, he goes sooking to the umpire at the end of the over complaining

f**k me, these whinging sooks sh*t me

whinge to the umpire when it suits you and if you dont like him, have him removed by the ICC

Azkatro

First Grade
Twizzle said:
f**k me these Indians are a pack of sooks

Clarkey tried to bowl before Dravid was ready so Dravid pulled away

then Clarkey came into bowl before Dravid was ready again, so the ump put his arm out

good bye play from a bowler with nothing, just trying to push through his over

happened to me heaps, you just walk away and make them bowl when you are ready, but not Dravid, he goes sooking to the umpire at the end of the over complaining

f**k me, these whinging sooks sh*t me

whinge to the umpire when it suits you and if you dont like him, have him removed by the ICC
You forgot Clarke getting a 36 month ban for dissent.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Azkatro said:
Dravid is such a massive sook. Hussey has the decency, even though he's not involved, to (it looks like) apologise for Clarke rushing him, and he responds by having another cry. How about "no worries mate, I understand the situation, all is forgotten".

trying to get the 90 overs in the day, we're behind in the over rates.

Latest posts