What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Good test so far, good batting and some good bowling too

Over rate has been appalling again so far, but the plus is we see a bit extra tonight as they go overtime

Surely for their Gilchrist classic catches they could have come up with some betters efforts than that, the 2nd one was a beauty off McGrath, other 2 were good, but not outstanding

For mine, Symonds was overbowled with his seamers, seemed to lack any control over them and gave away some easy runs to loosen the pressure up a bit

kilroy

Juniors
El Diablo said:
even then i doubt an umpire will stick his finger up as he'd be thinking it could be career over
don't worry mate, it took em a good 7-8 years & plenty of howlers to get rid of him.
so they have a long way to go before coming in their radar :lol:

TheParraboy

Staff member
ahh yes i am enjoying the cricket atm
ch 9 news followed by win tv news :x

if they have current affair on after that, Im pissing on the tv

Bazal

Post Whore
TheParraboy said:
ahh yes i am enjoying the cricket atm
ch 9 news followed by win tv news :x

if they have current affair on after that, Im pissing on the tv

Pisses me off but at least they skipped ACA

Tendy wasn't out...but then again he was to Symonds, so you win some you lose some

willvillain

Juniors
It was a dud call. LBW calls are always tough to give at the WACA, but that one clearly hit him high on the leg and was on the up...strange call. Binga's appeal didn't even seem too confident.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
LOL, of the 3 LBW shouts mentioned, that one was the worst of the lot.

On 1st view i didn't think any of them were out, on replay the Symonds one looked good and the other 2 not to me

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Rauf can kiss his arse good bye

he will never umpire again

txt messages will be on their way to the BCCI as we speak

Bazal

Post Whore
Ganguly flogs Johnson to gully, would have been four but Hussey takes a magic catch...

Bazal

Post Whore
Dravid gets a life...that could only have been more plumb if it hit him on the full...

Latest posts