What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

HevyDevy

Coach
What does Stuey Clark have to do to get a wicket? So, so close on about 10 occasions.

Good decision on the LBW - my first thought was going down leg - but I also get the feeling it's going to be very difficult to get a close decision in Australia's favour this Test. Will have to be absolutely plumb.

BWNB

First Grade
[furrycat] said:
Heres the ring in.

Yes I have einstein, but a man who thrives on hard pitches like ours, it was a chance for him to play into form...

Case proven now.

:LOL: ok if you say so...

Azkatro

First Grade
HevyDevy said:
What's he crapping on about this time?
All in all he's commentary is fine as usual, he doesn't sound too much like he's got a chip on his shoulder.

Azkatro

First Grade
Terry Alderman on Grandstand just talking about Jeff Thompson bowling so quick in a Shield match at the WACA to Bruce Laird that he played forward, the ball took a chunk off the shoulder of the bat and sailed over second slip.. for six.

It's interesting reading Thommo's comments on Cricinfo as well about speed, and how back in his day they would measure the speed at the batsman's end whereas these days it's measured at the bowler's end as the ball is released. Which if true would mean his 99 odd MPH deliveries would have been a fair bit quicker than anything we see today.

They are discussing Bruce Reid's comments that Tait could get as quick as 170km/h today. We shall see.

Geohood

Bench
So theres lunch. Good start for India but bad ending to the session with a couple of wickets.

HevyDevy

Coach
What's Langer talking about comparing his kids to the Indians!! :lol:

Is he saying the Aussies love the Indians but sometimes get cranky with them?

Latest posts