What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v Japan (Game 9)

KevinArnold

Juniors
I thought as soon as it finsihed I'd be heading straight to bed right after injury time and get up at 6:15 for work.....Now thanks to some brilliant Aussie Sports History in the making, that will not be possible :(

lockyno1

Post Whore
My parents arrived over there today. Got a sms a minute ago, wished I could have see those cheating Japs myself!

Balmain_Boy

Still can't believe this.

I'm meant to be finishing off a take home exam due this afternoon, but I can't bloody concentrate. Can't wait till we play Brazil and get flogged!

lockyno1

Post Whore
KevinArnold said:
I thought as soon as it finsihed I'd be heading straight to bed right after injury time and get up at 6:15 for work.....Now thanks to some brilliant Aussie Sports History in the making, that will not be possible :(
LMAO!:lol:

nöyd

Staff member
Where's Bob Hawke when you need him?

We win a boat race & he gave everyone the day off ffs

lockyno1

Post Whore
I call for Tim Cahill day! Come on Howard declare a public holiday so my exam won't be due!

Latest posts