What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia V. Sri Lanka: 1st ODI

stoof

Juniors
i think their opener Perere (i think) might come under scrutiny with his action that elbow has a lot of movement in it

NPK

Bench
Here in Brisbane we will miss the whole first hour of the run chase. They are bloody showing the price is right. f**kheads. :evil:

El Diablo

Post Whore
dopey NBN can't shorten their news to 30 minutes. NBN news has to be the most boring I've ever seen.

sunny

lol, where are you atm Diablo?

Do they still have that Mike Rabbitt dude reading the sport?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I'm surprised at the interpretations of the Murali super slow-mo. To me they just showed how confusing the whole thing is. His arm seems to twist in about 3 different directions. Comparing it to a baseball pitch is ludicrous, because his action is so bizarre. Perera is a baseball pitcher.

gregstar

Referee
Iafeta said:
What a rough way of getting out. I was looking forward to seeing Symonds tonk Roger Clemens for a few more sixes.
can i offer a belated...

bwaaaaah! hahahahahaahahahaah! clemens! hahahaahahaahahahaha!

Iafeta

Referee
Thierry Henry said:
I'm surprised at the interpretations of the Murali super slow-mo. To me they just showed how confusing the whole thing is. His arm seems to twist in about 3 different directions. Comparing it to a baseball pitch is ludicrous, because his action is so bizarre. Perera is a baseball pitcher.

Its more of a shotput to me (Murali), but that'd go over Sanjane's head.

Latest posts