What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia V. Sri Lanka: 1st ODI

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
El Diablo said:
i'm sure the ICC have encouraged umpires not to call no ball and instead just report them

my understanding is they can no longer be called by a field umpuire, they can only be reported by the match referee after the game

Twizzle said:
my understanding is they can no longer be called by a field umpuire, they can only be reported by the match referee after the game

According to the rules of cricket, the umpire can call a no-ball if he deems the bowlers action breachers the laws of the game. Otherwise SL may need a 4 to win off the last ball and Brett Lee can stand there and deliver a baseball pitch at 175km/h.

TheParraboy

Staff member
they did a slow motion replay of dilshan
perfect, straight as an arrow

they should put murali and dilshan in slow motion side by side, the difference would be freaky

Iafeta

Referee
That Dilshan bloke is a superb all-round cricketer, handy batsman, good BOWLER, and from what I saw of him in NZ and now here an absolute class act fieldsman. Easily their best fieldsman by a country mile.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Katich runnout is a blessing in disguise, we have bigger hitters coming in and people that score much quicker!

Iafeta

Referee
That doosra.... the less said the better. The Atlanta Braves will be calling, its similar to their starting pitchers slider, they might be able to use Murali as a relief pitcher.

Latest posts