What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia V. Sri Lanka: 1st ODI

El Diablo

Post Whore
i wish he'd bowl in a short sleeve shirt

can't believe sajane expects us to believe people he knew who thought Murali chucked changed their mind after seeing super slow-mo :lol:

I think a good solution would be to make all bowlers who have suspect actions wear an elbow brace that only allows for 15 degrees of elbow flexion whilst they bowl.

fish eel

Immortal
an unfortunate turn of phrase by damien fleming on the radio:

"everytime Murali throws one up above eye level......"

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Chapelli just said the batsmen have gone into thier shell while thier eyes adjust to the shadows

next ball Symonds buts the ball onto the second tier

god this guy is an idiot

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
lockyno1 said:
Katich runnout is a blessing in disguise, we have bigger hitters coming in and people that score much quicker!

I don't think so, he batted pretty well

Iafeta

Referee
sanjane, where art thou?

Murali's going for a few home runs today, straight over deep centre field. Perhaps his dreams of being a relief pitcher in the MLB comp are being dashed.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Iafeta said:
sanjane, where art thou?

Murali's going for a few home runs today, straight over deep centre field. Perhaps his dreams of being a relief pitcher in the MLB comp are being dashed.

you mean a closer?

El Diablo said:
can you say we wouldn't be?

Yes. We wouldn't be. The bloke is incapable of scoring at a run a ball. Hes good as a solid platform at the start of the innings but him getting out has really benifited the side.

El Diablo

Post Whore
waltzing Meninga said:
Yes. We wouldn't be. The bloke is incapable of scoring at a run a ball. Hes good as a solid platform at the start of the innings but him getting out has really benifited the side.

riiiiiiiiiiight

Iafeta

Referee
What a rough way of getting out. I was looking forward to seeing Symonds tonk Roger Clemens for a few more sixes.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
waltzing Meninga said:
Twiz, if Katich was still in you can't tell me we would be on 230 odd runs right now

do you have a crystal ball

60 off 78 is pretty good for an opener

I'm not a huge Kat fan, but he batted well today, good footwork

Rustay

Juniors
Hussey does another great finishing job, in tandem with Clarke. The man is brilliant. What would that NO make his average now??? 160 odd?

lockyno1

Post Whore
waltzing Meninga said:

Agreed and that is exactly why he is not a long term ODI opener! He can lay a good platform but he doesn't have the ability to score real quick!

Latest posts