What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia vs Pakistan - VB Series (SCG) Game 5

thuganomics

Coach
Im assuming the Aussies will be very casual about this Run chase. They wont go blazing guns, watch for Rana to do a couple of beauty bowls, he loves swiniging it and in these conditions he may be very dagerous.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
TheParraboy said:
Damm the rain, saved the Aussies again .....

That's the stupidest post i have ever read. Do you actually think Pakistan were in control? Even if play doesn't resume, the Duckworth Lewis system comes into play and shows that Aussies only need 1/67 to win and they are double that score already..... :roll:

The Aussies were saved by rain on Friday night, not tonight.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Dude, he was being sarcastic, although the resident moron, sanjane, would actually think that to be true.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Tupac Shakur said:
TheParraboy said:
Damm the rain, saved the Aussies again .....

That's the stupidest post i have ever read. Do you actually think Pakistan were in control? Even if play doesn't resume, the Duckworth Lewis system comes into play and shows that Aussies only need 1/67 to win and they are double that score already..... :roll:

The Aussies were saved by rain on Friday night, not tonight.

Absolutely Pakis would have won, ask Sanjane and a few other Aussie haters here. I heard it on good authority that Inzamam was gonna come into the attack and bowl his right arm party pies. He would have got two hatricks on that seaming wicket....easily.......

lucky Aussies ......

ps And your reply is the most gullible in the history of this forum O:)

El Diablo

Post Whore
sanjane would also blame the umpires for the rain and absolutley give it to them for robbing Inzy of his double hattrick.

He would have the word of a "hobo" as back up.

Damn cheating, evil white Aussies.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Damn..... :oops: :oops:

If you had of posted an emoticon afterwards i would have realised you were being sarcastic.. :lol: Sorry mate.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Tupac Shakur said:
Damn..... :oops: :oops:

If you had of posted an emoticon afterwards i would have realised you were being sarcastic.. :lol: Sorry mate.

its all good mate, no probs at all 8)

didnt use an emoticon as I was putting myself in Sanjanes shoes :lol:

TheParraboy

Staff member
The are back on the field :oops:

Ill have a heart attack if Inzamam comes into the attack #-o :lol:

Azkatro

First Grade
Look I'm a big fan of Australia, and I like watching Clarke bat and think he's a great prospect for the future.

But this display is making me f**king sick.

Latest posts