What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia vs Pakistan - VB Series (SCG) Game 5

TheParraboy

Staff member
Clarke 103* :clap:

Well another good thing to come out of this Aussie Victory
Andrew Symonds didnt get another duck :D

willvillain

Juniors
Yeah, it was a bit of a farce by the end of it, but still - he deserved it for the way he batted for his first 75-odd runs.

I was stunned when Malik didn't claim that catch though. What was the deal with that?

Timbo

Staff member
thuganomics said:
I still don't think they will lose thier opening spot, even with clarky being in great touch.

Andy Symonds on the other hand should be very, very afraid.

Azkatro

First Grade
willvillain said:
Yeah, it was a bit of a farce by the end of it, but still - he deserved it for the way he batted for his first 75-odd runs.

Since when does batting well for 75 runs deserve a century? You still have 25 more runs to get.

Azkatro

First Grade
I'm sorry but I just don't rate a century when it includes:

- Being caught but being incorrectly ruled not out by the umpire
- Having a batsman with a caliber like Ricky Ponting at the other end not only helping you farm the strike but also leaving short pitched deliveries at shoulder height which he could hit over the fence in his sleep in a form slump
- Being dropped on an absolute sitter in the deep
- Playing shots like he did in his 90's

I believe he batted well at the start of his innings but when it got to that point he was basically handed his century on a platter.

Preniers

Juniors
Azkatro said:
I'm sorry but I just don't rate a century when it includes:

- Having a batsman with a caliber like Ricky Ponting at the other end not only helping you farm the strike but also leaving short pitched deliveries at shoulder height which he could hit over the fence in his sleep in a form slump.

But had They'd been chasing more, Ricky Ponting would not have had to have done that, and under normal circumstances, Clarke would have passed it easy.

sanjane

Juniors
TheParraboy said:
Tupac Shakur said:
TheParraboy said:
Damm the rain, saved the Aussies again .....

That's the stupidest post i have ever read. Do you actually think Pakistan were in control? Even if play doesn't resume, the Duckworth Lewis system comes into play and shows that Aussies only need 1/67 to win and they are double that score already..... :roll:

The Aussies were saved by rain on Friday night, not tonight.

Absolutely Pakis would have won, ask Sanjane and a few other Aussie haters here. I heard it on good authority that Inzamam was gonna come into the attack and bowl his right arm party pies. He would have got two hatricks on that seaming wicket....easily.......

lucky Aussies ......

ps And your reply is the most gullible in the history of this forum O:)

inzamam bowls left arm orthodox. Get your facts right..bTW, hes prob better than pie chucker Lehmann...But Clarke was lucky...You cant even buy that luck in cricket..He's got it though and Harper is even worse than Asoka de Silva...Officially

sanjane

Juniors
willvillain said:

I was stunned when Malik didn't claim that catch though. What was the deal with that?

The rules of sportsmanship state that if you dont know that you caught it, you dont claim it...

Pity such acts arent rewarded, Pity Daryll Harper is a shite umpire

El Diablo

Post Whore
nobody is worse than a sri lankan umpire. who could forget the fool third umpire that gave gilchrist run out despite being in by a metre when we toured there some years ago.

countries should refuse to tour there

sanjane

Juniors
El Diablo said:
nobody is worse than a sri lankan umpire. who could forget the fool third umpire that gave gilchrist run out despite being in by a metre when we toured there some years ago.

countries should refuse to tour there

The last time Australia went there a clown named Billy Bowden ripped the series from the home side...you sh*t stirring f***face

The worst 3rd ump decision I have ever seen involves Dean JOnes...what nationality is he???? Oh yes, Sri Lankan...yeah???

countries should refuse to tour there...so ur implying that the SL people are idiots, dont deserve to watch cricket, the SL players dont deserve to play cricket at home, or is it that the truth is coming out from your mouth:

that you HATE ALL SUBCONTINENTAL people, that you believe SL is a SHIT Place, that you are A FU**ING RACIST OF THE FREAKIN HIGHEST FU**ING CALIBRE...?????????????

Go f**k yourself, you piece of shit. You're a disgrace to all Australians on this forum and in the wider freaking community.

Latest posts