What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Not really. I honestly think most of the singers in the top 12 will do well in some form. Whether it be as a female vocalist, male vocalist, or as a model. There are a range of opportunities that Idol gives these individuals. Who will be the most successful? Who knows. If I had to put my money on it, it would be Damien as he already has international appeal. Even I realise Lisa is 2 years off reaching her potential. She is very young and needs to learn to sing a range of songs in her genre- country pop.

Dani

Immortal
I've seen Lee Harding at Storm. Fully decked out. He also comes from the same place i do, used to work in the cinemas. He's a bit of a tool.

Parra Guru

Coach
Dani said:
I've seen Lee Harding at Storm. Fully decked out. He also comes from the same place i do, used to work in the cinemas. He's a bit of a tool.

I think I read ages ago about a Parra fan having an altercation with him at a Storm game because he was acting like a tool. The guy didn't even realise who he was until someone told him :lol:

NPK

Bench
Dani said:
Does he ever leave his house without wearing makeup?

Latest posts