What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

lockyno1

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
Dean gave himself every chance last night but it was not to be. :cry:

Go Jess!!!!

The public realised it was a singing contest!:lol: Dean will be a good model witty, I do not doubt that one bit, but he has sung all of 2 songs well this entire competition!

lockyno1

Post Whore
RK said:
What a load of sh*t, they might as well end the show now!!!!

You share my sentiments RK. IMO even if he got it, I would rather they announce it after the Finale not before!

RK

First Grade
Well exactly, what have the others got to play for, absolutely nothing. What a record deal, but seriously!!!

Bazal

Post Whore
pantherz9103 said:
Why does that prevent the 'real' talent from getting the recognition they should. If they have real talent then they should be able to get a record deal, particuarly considering how easy it is apparently.:roll:

Put it this way...is, say, Sony BMG going to sign up a band like The Butterfly Effect, who worked through an EP, over 300 shows in 3 years, a small selling and poorly promoted debut album to get even a shred of recognition for Imago, or a pretty boy pin up they can sell straight off a tv screen to 13 year old girls? :roll: They'll always go for the pin up, despite the lack of any noticeable talent. Anyone can get up on stage, and sing someone elses song, especially with the added bonus of thousands of teenage girls screaming for them. It takes real talent to work for a deal, work for your fans and work for your recognition...talent is not singing, anyone can do that...

pantherz9103

First Grade
Thoughts on the new single they'll be singing - 'The Night of My Life'. It was pretty boring in my honest opinion. Damien sang it too high.

Crusher

Coach
Damien sang it for rdaio. Jess sang it for the 80's like Whitney Houston.

Damien is a lay down to win this.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Yeah I prefer Damien over Jess although I wasn't thrilled with either's version of the single. I don't usually like the first single they put out anyway.

Crusher

Coach
I admit, this is the worst first single I;ve heard since the show started but Damiens might get more radio play. Jess has a great voice but her's sounded like 'I've heard it all before'.

NPK

Bench
All of the winners' singles have been boring ballads. Why don't they give them a higher tempo kind of song?

Latest posts