What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Open

sunny

I reckon I could do a decent post match interview.

"So, Ashley, what are you doing after the match..."

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Raider_69 said:
the bloke that normally does em, Courrior i think it is... complete twat, trys to throw in jokes and its just one debacle after another

Nah, f**k it. They're all terrible. The ones after the Auckland tournaments were bad, and they are bad after all of the Grand Slam tournaments.

The Andy Roddick interview this afternoon was a new level of inane interview. I wanted to deck the Ginga Seppo interviewing him, and Roddick wasn't much better.

I wonder what Ashley is doing after the match. I should get an airline ticket to Melbourne, just in case.

sunny

Rumour is that Roddick is playing "hide the american hot dog" with sharapova these days.

sunny

I withdraw the comment about harkleroad and playboy. Hustler would be more her style :lol:

Rustay

Juniors
0728harkleroad.jpg

Yummy :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
she can return my serve any day of the week

btw ian, im pretty sure the aptly named ginga seppo, was in fact that Jim Courrior fella

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Raider_69 said:
she can return my serve any day of the week

btw ian, im pretty sure the aptly named ginga seppo, was in fact that Jim Courrior fella

Ah well yes. Wanker.

sunny

Would have won a lot more titles if he had played in even a slightly different era, Courier. Had the misfortune to be around at the same time as guys like Sampras and Agassi and at the tailend of the careers of guys like Lendl and Becker.

sunny

I'm not a huge Sharapova fan myself.

Sam Stosur is on now. Our last woman left and its only the 2nd round :(

sunny

Geez, this Serb bird who's playing Stosur isn't half bad.

And she's pretty good at tennis too :lol:

sunny

Ana Ivanovic is the name.

Stosur is looking waaaaaaaaaay too cool for school in those sunnies.

sunny

Stosur is serving for the match now, having won 5 straight games after being down 5-1 in the 2nd set.

Fantastic shot from behind of Ivanovic bending over to return serve *claps* The director must just have an absolute ball working these sorts of telecasts.

Latest posts