What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Open

Raider_69

Post Whore
El Diablo said:
Chela wins :clap:

Hewitt gorrrrrn :mrgreen:

your clapping a bloke who spat at his opponet?
IMO that out does anything hewitt is guilty of... sure enough you dont like hewy, but surely you didnt cheer on that scum bag Chela?

Id understand hewitt haters to not wanting to cheer anyone on in this match, but i cant fathom how you'd cheer on Chela...

Razor

Coach
Awesome. Well done Chela. Hewitt will drop to 11th-14th spot

The highest he can be is 11th, but the following players can overtake him if they do the following
  • Thomas Johansson reaches the QF (to do so he will have to defeat Simon and either Ljubicic or Lopez)
  • David Ferrer reachs the 4th round (to do so he will have to defeat Ancic)
  • Dominik Hrbaty if he wins the tournament
  • Juan Carlos Ferrero if he wins the tournament
  • Tommy Robredo if he wins the tournament
I think Ferrer will make the 4th round, but don't think the others will, so I'd say he'll drop the 12th

aussies1st

Staff member
Raider_69 said:
your clapping a bloke who spat at his opponet?
IMO that out does anything hewitt is guilty of... sure enough you dont like hewy, but surely you didnt cheer on that scum bag Chela?

Id understand hewitt haters to not wanting to cheer anyone on in this match, but i cant fathom how you'd cheer on Chela...

You could say its unaustralian like. I remember a big argument on not cheering the Aussies on during the cricket. :)

Anyway Hewitt had no hope this time round, his serve is all over the place and he lost his attacking confidence.

Mr Saab

Referee
thankgod the little prat is gone. Best part is that i dont have to see his wifes head every 5 mins on ch7. You think if she was from neighbours that Ch7 would show her bimbo head so often? I doubt it.

El Diablo

Post Whore
aussies1st said:
You could say its unaustralian like. I remember a big argument on not cheering the Aussies on during the cricket. :)

Anyway Hewitt had no hope this time round, his serve is all over the place and he lost his attacking confidence.

Hewitt is representing himself, not Australia

Cletus

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
thankgod the little prat is gone. Best part is that i dont have to see his wifes head every 5 mins on ch7. You think if she was from neighbours that Ch7 would show her bimbo head so often? I doubt it.

I don't mind seing his wifes head, nothing wrong with it.
I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one cheering for Chela. I can understand why he spat at Little Lleyton, I've felt like it many times. Hewitt is the biggest tanty throwing nuffy ever. He's like Macenroe without the skill. The only thing I'll miss about him not being in this tournament is not being able to cheer for the other guy.
Anyway Peter Luczak is still there. Spitting image of Hewitt without being a complete dickhead.

NPK

Bench
Onan the barbarian said:
Anyway Peter Luczak is still there. Spitting image of Hewitt without being a complete dickhead.
Does Peter Luczak's face remind anyone else of Shane Watson's?

Cletus

First Grade
NPK said:
Does Peter Luczak's face remind anyone else of Shane Watson's?

You don't think he looks like Hewitt? Maybe it's just the hair and backwards cap.

aussies1st

Staff member
El Diablo said:
Hewitt is representing himself, not Australia

Good point

Hingis destorys another opponent. And with Pierce out the draw has opened up for her.

sunny

Despite Razor's talking up of Maria Kirilenko as the hottest chick on tour, I'm not too impressed with her. Very overrated.