What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Open

Jono078

Referee
NPK said:
Does Peter Luczak's face remind anyone else of Shane Watson's?

When I saw him a few days go I thought he looked like Todd Lowrie, and the guy he was playing looked a bit like Luke Burt imo.

we have lost some interest in this tournament since Comrade Safin withdraw as last year i was the only one to tip him to win when all others said federer would. I knew if he was on his game the Soviet strength ,power and skill would be too much for the cheese man (federer) and of course way too much for c'mom aussie c'mom(hewitt).

Is Comrade Safina still in the tournament??- I think it would be good final if she played against Comrade Sharapova. I wonder if she makes as much noise in the bedroom as she does on the tennis court????

I suppose Comrade Davydenko has a rough change even if his name is Ukrainian and they tried to steal our Gas - Criminal country nowdays is Ukraine needs Comrade Kuchmar back in charge and Assistance from Moscow too.

Another rough chance would be Comrade Andreev possibly

I hope an unknown wins and not an americano in any of the sections(mens and women singles , mens and women double's , mixed double's, veterans , juniors)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mr Saab said:
Is that Daniella Hantuchova?
cute face, but needs a 2 piece feed from KFC.

just a 2 piece?
i'd have gone with an entire family deal but anywho, decent enough arse, cute face... id hit it

NPK

Bench
There'll be a great mixed doubles match (probably on Monday) featuring both Ana Ivanovic and Maria Kirilenko =P~

sunny

That Kirilenko is seriously overrated, don't fancy her at all. Ivanovic on the other hand...

NPK

Bench
danielapic14.jpg
Hantuchova
ashar0623383.jpg
Sharapova
ana_ivanovic02.jpg
Ivanovic
mk_c189.jpg
Kirilenko

:shock:

Jono078

Referee
That Kirilenko looked really nice yesterday.

Also how good is Luczak! Jump on the bandwagon before it's filled up!

Cletus

First Grade
Call me desperate, but I wouldn't say no to any of them. I feel a bit tragic drooling over a girl with a teddy bear though.

Cletus

First Grade
Jono078 said:
That Kirilenko looked really nice yesterday.

Also how good is Luczak! Jump on the bandwagon before it's filled up!

Luczak is doing pretty well. Down a break now at 1 all but playing much better than his ranking suggests.

Jono078

Referee
Luczak lost. Played well though and you think with how he peformed in this tournament can only help him with the next one he plays.

Latest posts