What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Team?

I took a mental note. It really didn't take that long. ;-)

We had plenty of players out too. Including 4 high quality props in JWH, Kasiano, Moa & Matulino. SBW ran off to yawnion early. Our best winger in RTS wasn't there.

You played Thaiday & Papali'i at prop. We played Blair there.

Over the last 12 years our two best players (SBW & Marshall) played 1.5 games together, and never in a tournament. Yet Australia have had a saloon passage with that QLD spine + Inglis always together. And now you try and claim you were understrength, and our victory doesn't mean anything LOL. You never paid us the same respect when we had a ton of players out. We still won tournaments. The current Kangaroos side is a snapshot of the future. You don't have the players to replace your legends. I told you it was the beginning of the end.

Your tears are the tastiest. :lol:

I took a mental note. It really didn't take that long. ;-)

We had plenty of players out too. Including 4 high quality props in JWH, Kasiano, Moa & Matulino. SBW ran off to yawnion early. Our best winger in RTS wasn't there.

You played Thaiday & Papali'i at prop. We played Blair there.

Over the last 12 years our two best players (SBW & Marshall) played 1.5 games together, and never in a tournament. Yet Australia have had a saloon passage with that QLD spine + Inglis always together. And now you try and claim you were understrength, and our victory doesn't mean anything LOL. You never paid us the same respect when we had a ton of players out. We still won tournaments. The current Kangaroos side is a snapshot of the future. You don't have the players to replace your legends. I told you it was the beginning of the end.

Your tears are the tastiest. :lol:

remind us, how did JWH, Kasiano, Moa & Matulino. SBW go in the world cup final?

Joker's Wild

Coach
remind us, how did JWH, Kasiano, Moa & Matulino. SBW go in the world cup final?

Was going to make the same point and lookie how Bobby responded, with a weak insult. Colour me surprised

World Champs with 1 starting player in their 3/4 line and 1 prop went within a forward pass of yet again putting NZ under. All under the crippling reign of Sheenius and his forgetable game plans too

Its fun watching your confidence go sky high after a win Bobby, then seeing you all but disappear when the Kiwis choke once again against a full strength and firing Kangaroo side :lol:

yes it seems you are correct and moa didn't play that game. They were all so anonymous that game it is not easy to remember who was actually on the field for the kiwis!!

I hope you've moved to Australia.

Joker's Wild said:
Was going to make the same point and lookie how Bobby responded, with a weak insult. Colour me surprised

World Champs with 1 starting player in their 3/4 line and 1 prop went within a forward pass of yet again putting NZ under. All under the crippling reign of Sheenius and his forgetable game plans too

Its fun watching your confidence go sky high after a win Bobby, then seeing you all but disappear when the Kiwis choke once again against a full strength and firing Kangaroo side :lol:

That's quite a list of excuses.
Lucky you got away with the previous forward pass to make the scoreline look a bit better for ya huh?

See you in 2016 (since your country is too gutless to face us next year) when you try and win back the 4N trophy.

Hmmm gourmet novocastrian tears. Delicious.

Joker's Wild

Coach
We're the World Champions. I think the boys deserve a year off to let the Poms and the sheep shaggers catch up a little. Give the Aussie full strength side a bit of competition

331147-d9d2c79e-6cb3-11e4-aa26-f2e13a006c4d.jpg

roughyedspud

Coach
We're the World Champions. I think the boys deserve a year off to let the Poms and the sheep shaggers catch up a little. Give the Aussie full strength side a bit of competition

your full strength aussie side will all be over 30 next time they show their faces

Last edited:

Bovrick

Juniors
Which players aren't going to be around for the 2016 4N then? Must few a few guys who've played their last tournament now.

33 - Paul Gallen
32 - Corey Parker, Justin Hodges
31 - Cameron Smith, Billy Slater, Jonathan Thurston, Luke Lewis, Anthony Watmough
30 - Cooper Cronk, Greg Bird, Beau Scott, Robbie Farah, Ryan Hoffman
29 - Sam Thaiday, Nate Myles, Matt Scott...

Quality team that to lose over the next 2-4 years. You can see Smith and maybe Thurston having a final go then, they don't rely too heavily on physical ability. Cronk should be fine too, and Myles and MScott will possibly still be in their peak before a rapid decline.

England will probably have lost O'Loughlin by then too...but that's about it for NZ/England. They should be very settled teams by then after next years series.

roughyedspud

Coach
the kangaroos are entering the holden cup generation....and as we all know the holden cup has seriously under performed

how pathetic are the poms living vicariously through the kiwis. If the kiwis are top of the rankings then either

1. the rankings are s*** or

2. they've been rigged (pommy inside job?)