What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2022

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Deadset didn’t get out of second gear against that bunch of plodders.

When I saw him walking through the parade ring and at the back of the gates, the horse looked calm and on song, I thought yep he’s on here good luck to them…. Plus the Yank horse was pulling and a tearing, it was gone quicker then me in the sack.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
If Waller has any balls he will back it up in the Jubilee.. seriously that wasn’t much more than a track gallop for the horse, if I’m an owner I’m in his ear right now saying we want in!!

You’ve gone to months of effort to get the horse across the globe in one piece and he’s just donkey licked them, why wouldn’t you try and win another one while you are there? Worst case he doesn’t back up and runs poor well so what you aren’t any worse off?

You watch him bow to Coolmore though they won’t want any competition in the race to potentially beat Home Affairs

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Lads if you want to make some money have $100 on the chooks to beat my weak as piss Eels side it’s paying $5.50.

Then if you are really ballsy throw it on Artorius to win the Jubilee @13s I really think the 1200 uphill will suit the horse and off the King Stand performance our sprinters have panels on theirs

to_ddeath

Coach
Lads if you want to make some money have $100 on the chooks to beat my weak as piss Eels side it’s paying $5.50.

Then if you are really ballsy throw it on Artorius to win the Jubilee @13s I really think the 1200 uphill will suit the horse and off the King Stand performance our sprinters have panels on theirs

Probably the only track in the world that suits his style of racing lol

Not sure if you’ve heard of a little rag-tag bunch of peahearts called the St Wazn-Waznawarra Wazns?

Chuck the Bunnies in your little concoction there too.

to_ddeath

Coach
Slept through the Ascot Gold Cup.....LOL @ Wazntori on Stradivarius.
How do you balls all that up so badly??
Got schooled by Moore...
Absolute pillock.

Last edited:
Slept through the Ascot Gold Cup.....LOL @ Wazntori on Stradivarius.
How do you balls all that up so badly??
Got schooled by Moore...
Absolute pillock.
I’ve never seen this joker ever do anything good! I’m sure he must, somewhere sometime but I reckon he’s a clown.

Was this the race where the pre-race ear-muffs stayed on something?

Dettori is a no-go for me.

Sphagnum

Coach

Artorius will be dive bombing the f**k out of then at the end. Home affairs is a squib