What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2022

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Seeing Perfect Power win the Commonwealth Cup after coming off the pace from an inside draw has just given me even more confidence around Artorius

27 horses in the field which is crazy but should guarantee pace. This horse always flies home against our best sprinters and I’ve always thought he would be best over 1300-1400 metres which is closer to what 1200 at Ascot truly is.

Europeans are draught horses… I’m seriously throbbing about his chances.

My only concern is him still being a colt getting stirred up before the race and shitting the bed Amber Heard style.

Sphagnum

Coach
Seeing Perfect Power win the Commonwealth Cup after coming off the pace from an inside draw has just given me even more confidence around Artorius

27 horses in the field which is crazy but should guarantee pace. This horse always flies home against our best sprinters and I’ve always thought he would be best over 1300-1400 metres which is closer to what 1200 at Ascot truly is.

Europeans are draught horses… I’m seriously throbbing about his chances.

My only concern is him still being a colt getting stirred up before the race and shitting the bed Amber Heard style.
Load up merkin

Latest posts