What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2022

Lemon Squash

First Grade
@Lemon Squash Stariks seems like a nice e/w bet tomorrow Lemon! Back in grade, back in trip, experienced jock, good gate. Give it strength!!!

Hi mate yeh he profiles quite well. No moral by any means but I’m surprised you can get double digit odds about him, I’d be disappointed if he isn’t competitive.

My only worry is he has been up for a fair while now, hopefully isn’t due for a spell yet but can’t be far off.

Hi mate yeh he profiles quite well. No moral by any means but I’m surprised you can get double digit odds about him, I’d be disappointed if he isn’t competitive.

My only worry is he has been up for a fair while now, hopefully isn’t due for a spell yet but can’t be far off.
Definitely seems overs and although it got beat 4.5Ls last start there seems to some form from that race with Famous Pedrille winning a C1 last week. Good luck with it mate hopefully there’s some fuel still left in the tank!

420 GIF

On ya Lem!! Stariks you little ripper!!

Writey O’Pal scratched for tomorrow due to mucous.

Making that scratching from Cranbourne last week because of track/barrier concerns look very silly. By the time they scratched, there was 4 other scratchings so he would’ve come in and the middle was the place to be in what was a weak as piss race.

I can’t even right now. f**ken filthy. 😒

My little Star Turn filly, Turnaquid, has accepted for her first race at Wodonga this Sunday. Race 2.

She had a very nice trial at Wangaratta on Monday you can see on Racing.Com.

My bonestorm is steadily engorging. If she’s a fraction as good as Startantes I will be stripping some serious bark off the old fella. 😮💨

Latest posts