What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2024

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Amelia's Plod

memes-risitas.gif

Sphagnum

Coach
McDonald and Lane taking all their fancied horses back into the quicksand at Doomben has been world class. Correct weight, nothing to see here.

That f**kwit Brad “the broken clock” Davidson would be shitting himself watching Kayla Nisbet doing the Moruya preview. She is fire.
Bloody oath she is. I followed her on her first day out at Canberra and she is very good. You’d like to think so considering she only just stopped riding most of these horses (on or against) and has good knowledge of her Dad’s horses too.

It’s good for a laugh when old mate calls her Carla too.

I’m definitely biased though, I’ve had a soft spot for Kayla since she won on Turnaquid and said “her turn of foot was electric(!!)”.

Was that a “tune up” race for something else? Are they planning on the Kings Stand or something? I haven’t heard what their plan is, only that they’re not there for a haircut.

After that they might be asking for a short back and sides and an Uber back to Heathrow.
lol the barber must’ve given him the Vin Diesel cut. Give them credit for having a crack but geez he’s no star sprinter.