What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2024

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Yeh lad… Lasqueti Spirits Oaks springs to mind but that was an absolutely next level.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a horse be that far in front in any race. That will be talked about for years.

Yeah bruh, Lasqueti Spirit was a great win, but like you said, this field was proper Group 1 WFA horses. Old mate Lasqueti Spirit was up against bald filth, to be honest.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
To put in perspective it was almost 12 months ago to the day Pride of Jenni finished 8th of 14 in a JRA plate as a 5 year old mare.

She was a Listed/Group 3 class horse, maybe Grp 2 in Mares Grade.

Yesterday as a 6yo when most mares of her quality have already been retired, she wins a Queen Elizabeth eased down by 7 lengths.

1713045346071.gif

Sphagnum

Coach
Gotta love a Saturday where all 4 metro meetings are being run on awful tracks. So easy for the jocks to pull them up without scrutiny.

Sphagnum

Coach
I remember I got good odds for him in the Caulfield Guinea’s, came from last and brained them. Makes my nipples hard just thinking of it.
I was on Ustinov. Was fkn spewing because I saw lohnro a couple of times as a 2 year old and thought he was something but didn’t think that was his day. Another example of my stellar judgement.

So, they watered the track at the beginning of the week & now it’s racing like it had rained all week, even though it only rained overnight since they watered

😂 🤡
Whoever the f**k is the track managers up there need to get their arse handed to them.

That was disgraceful at Randwick today. An absolute joke.

crazy GIF

Well between the man flu, baldamatta & todays racing it’s been a fantastic 24hrs

to_ddeath

Coach
Outrageous run! Also nice to see Invincible Sage win a Group 1 race over California Spangle. It ran a few times as Thrombone in Australia for Jerome Hunter.
Thanks for that info re its former life…I always struggle to put them together when they resume under another race name.
Good to actually see Gustosissimo resume tonight without a name change.

Latest posts