What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2024

Grimace GIF

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Berkeley Square seems overs in the next at Flemington, talented horse, nothing went right last prep. Not sure he can win but 30-1 seems silly.

Terrible that we won't get to see any of her progeny running around.

Don't want to trivialise her death but in hindsight wasn't sending her to France in the first place an absolute disaster.
It was unfortunate. But they took a chance and it’s come up snake-eyes. I don’t think I’m the only one who has a knock on Winx for never testing herself overseas.

I suppose they thought if all else fails, she’ll come home in-foal to one of the best. Just awful, awful luck. Very sad.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
It was unfortunate. But they took a chance and it’s come up snake-eyes. I don’t think I’m the only one who has a knock on Winx for never testing herself overseas.

I suppose they thought if all else fails, she’ll come home in-foal to one of the best. Just awful, awful luck. Very sad.

Yeh true at least they had a crack. Just didn’t work out for them at all.

to_ddeath

Coach
Jennilala saves the day
Saved my ass completely along with French Endeavour running a hole at a price.
Still can’t get over the stupidity of Hash on Buenos Nachos…Willow copped all the flak on Saturday but at least he was positive in his actions.

What’s everyone taking for the Blue Diamond? I got Coleman before his last run for $11. Didn’t have as many biscuits on hand as I would’ve liked but c’est la vie.

I’ve got a mate with a horse with Mick Nolan in Brisbane and he has been going well in general. Granite Prince in R7 is a nice bet today. $6 on the tote atm.

Latest posts