What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2024

A funny interview with Queman’s trainer on the first page of the Winning Post had me put him in a trifecta, but f**ked if I could find the other junk.

Have a read of it if you’ve got it. Ol’ cantankerous Queman put his original 70 old trainer into hospital, so ol’ mate asked his mate Shane Oxlade to look after him while he was in. He said “no worries, lemme know when you’re out and I’ll drop him back”.

“Don’t bother, you can keep him”. Was the reply.

Apparently he’s a real bald bastard around the stables. Will walk straight through and bump people. Ignores them when they’re putting his gear on. Apparently it’s a trait of all Mint Lane progeny.

Gave me a chuckle anyway.

Sphagnum

Coach
A funny interview with Queman’s trainer on the first page of the Winning Post had me put him in a trifecta, but f**ked if I could find the other junk.

Have a read of it if you’ve got it. Ol’ cantankerous Queman put his original 70 old trainer into hospital, so ol’ mate asked his mate Shane Oxlade to look after him while he was in. He said “no worries, lemme know when you’re out and I’ll drop him back”.

“Don’t bother, you can keep him”. Was the reply.

Apparently he’s a real bald bastard around the stables. Will walk straight through and bump people. Ignores them when they’re putting his gear on. Apparently it’s a trait of all Mint Lane progeny.

Gave me a chuckle anyway.
It’s flat out winning in open grade at Morphetville but absorbs all pressure in an oakleigh plate and wins. Terrible race

Does anyone else twice Cap Ferrat is a sneaky chance in the Guineas?? There’s 50-1 available
You thinking the team may “switchy-fakey” with the shakes?

I took The Pendragon early and the price hasn’t moved.

I still like Otago but geeze it’s got the blows.

Ol’ Dorritface Williams would make me nervous on any $2.50 chance to have a look wider in the field.

Big Riffy should winning but the wind & willo worry me immensely. At the price and with a good gate I’ll be having a few bob on Verdad e/w.