What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2024

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Fair play to the Dwyer stable I thought they were mad but what do bald idiots like me know anyways!

She's a pretty handy sprinter especially over that flat 1000m... when they first spoke of it I thought she'd be competitive.

I thought her first up run over there was pretty average though, didn't give her much of a shot off that but she obviously improved massively. Great training performance from Dwyer, must be hugely satisfying when a long term (and very costly) plan ends up working out.

Still she's a mare so not sure it adds that much value to her.

She's a pretty handy sprinter especially over that flat 1000m... when they first spoke of it I thought she'd be competitive.

I thought her first up run over there was pretty average though, didn't give her much of a shot off that but she obviously improved massively. Great training performance from Dwyer, must be hugely satisfying when a long term (and very costly) plan ends up working out.

Still she's a mare so not sure it adds that much value to her.
I heard an interview on Racing.Com yesterday, it may have been that Warren Huntley, it sounded like he had a share in Merchant Navy. He said that they got a bill at the end of MN’s campaign from O’Brien for $250K!

to_ddeath

Coach
She gave the soap dodgers windgash she did…right spot on that track though , Murphy placed her perfectly
TBF Highfield Princess passing this year left a huge gap in their depth or lack of
Well done to Dwyer, proved many wrong this week

to_ddeath

Coach
Phlegmington is where it’s at guys..
Was shattered to find out Randy was off though, Gitalong was gonna bolt in & now it’s going to be an overfed Wazn next start.

to_ddeath

Coach
The double whammy curse today for me, Sydney called off & TB (ironic he has the same initials as tuberculosis) calling Melbs…it’s gonna end baldly.

Latest posts