What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2024

Sphagnum

Coach
The owners wanting to sack Willow from Mr Brightside should really be taking their beef to racing Victoria. It doesn’t matter who rode it, there were so many slow horses in the way there was no way to get into it. The All Star mile confirming once again it is the worst pop up race ever.

There were only 3 decent horses in it a they filled the placings. All 3 jockeys should get a medal for not getting lost behind the other 10 absolute walkers and all 3 trainers deserve a bonus for making sure there was at least some decent horses in the glorified country cup.

The owners wanting to sack Willow from Mr Brightside should really be taking their beef to racing Victoria. It doesn’t matter who rode it, there were so many slow horses in the way there was no way to get into it. The All Star mile confirming once again it is the worst pop up race ever.

There were only 3 decent horses in it a they filled the placings. All 3 jockeys should get a medal for not getting lost behind the other 10 absolute walkers and all 3 trainers deserve a bonus for making sure there was at least some decent horses in the glorified country cup.
Agree on all points. I listen to the Vic!ard racing radio and I had a larf when I heard the owners were going to put Williams in the saddle to a vote. That is overly harsh.

The anus-faced talking machine does cop a lot of shit but he did all he could from that barrier.

Apparently, he was given instructions to ride him 3 wide the trip if needed? Well he did that on Giga Kick and got caned for that and set the horse back months.

I get that Owners get to do what they want and it is their right, but they can get called flogs when acting like flogs too.

Speaking of flogs, I heard that Andresz (?) from ex-Alligator Blood fame put the boots in with a tweet to the gyst of “Glad to see the Mr Brightside bubble burst”.

What a miserable, sour merkin!

View attachment 85404

The Big LePalski heading to get a bone chip fixed and then the paddock for the winter, so will miss the Good Friday final.

Hopefully comes back bigger and better for a good spring.

New knee, new throat. Get Star Patrol on the blower. I want a rematch!!!
Austin Powers Movie GIF

Writey O’Pal we salute you baby!!