What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Average Crowds

Father Ted

First Grade
Don't know about the rest of you , but I still trying to work out what a "Golden Parachute". is?

Old_Timer

Juniors
Now come on Ted. Guess what the first thing a newly appointed CEO does? After perusing the job description of course.

Capital_Dragon

Juniors
I'm similar to Nick that living in Canberra it is nearly a 6 hour round trip to get to games but usually get to 3-4 every year plus the local hoodoo shellacking. This year I made ANZAC day and that was it.

A lot had to do with my kids being older now and playing plenty of weekend sport, but a few games I could have made but just couldn't be bothered. My reason pure and simple was my frustration with Price remaining as coach and the club powers that be feeding us supporters well rehearsed and meaningless tripe.

Now I'll always support the Dragons and can accept that we are in a rebuilding phase and could well miss the 8 for a few years to come. But what I don't appreciate is that Price seems to have no self awareness at how poor a coach he is and expects us to listen to the same crap at pressers week after week.

Sure he isn't the one making errors out on the field but he sure is paid to be the one that fixes them. And all I could see all season was a team going backwards with no structure and no motivation.

possm

Coach
Price does not accept the fact that he is a bad coach and usually makes bad selection decisions and usually contructs bad game plans.

Doust is an average CEO and on both the finance side of the Club and the Football side of the Club. Our Club is progressively going down the drain and something needs to be done about this. I suggest a complete cleanout and the recruitment of some highly professional administrators and coaching staff.

big pat

Coach
Price does not accept the fact that he is a bad coach and usually makes bad selection decisions and usually contructs bad game plans.

Doust is an average CEO and on both the finance side of the Club and the Football side of the Club. Our Club is progressively going down the drain and something needs to be done about this. I suggest a complete cleanout and the recruitment of some highly professional administrators and coaching staff.

the old boys club, has had its day, time to move onwards and upwards.

bottle

Coach

All those in favour of possm's suggestion please raise your hand.

grouch

First Grade
I'm not in favour of the oxymoron "progressively going down". Call me a mournful optimist