What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AWARDS NIGHT - F7s 2004: HERE IT IS!

Anonymous

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
Courtesy of El Coco

cards_sharks.jpg

No wonder the table was messy

L to R Dread, Genius Freak, El Coco(about to have head biten by Sharks), Mr A, Madunit, McSharkie

cards_bluebags.jpg

:lol:

L to R Legend, Moffo, Rex, Wal, Gorilla (Obscured - Willow in wheelchair)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

G

gorilla

Gawd, late agin ! :oops:

Well, I was at West Wyalong on Saturday, with a couple of Penriff G8s: Greg Alexander, Mark Geyer, and Matt Goodwin. All gave their time and effort to raise money for a young boy (and his family) recovering from cancer.

NOW, I might be late but I'm at least I'm not dressed :shock:,
I can't be here long 'cause the vinyl seat sticks to my flesh.... [ it's called coit-stick (*) ] :twisted:

Congratulations to all the winners,
especially my favourites - the Bags, Rex, EA, Thierry and Genius.
Azkatro - you scooped !

Thank you MG for the banners, you scrub up pretty well .... 8)

Willow, as my captain, you know I had to be cajolled into playing this year and that I'm all rolled up like a kiddies lunch box about 2.00 pm, :roll: thank you for all your unmitigated support to the Bags - worthy champions YEAH !, and
thanks to you and the other admin folk for keeping F7s going during its dark moments and now shiny future.

EA, thanks for the mentions but I'm at a loss about the wayward inspiration - was that the post where I said you were sh1t, had no talent and would never amount to anything ? ;-) ;-)

I'm glad you did well too Rex, you were another no-talent commie I thought wouldn't have the guts to keep going.... ;-) ;-)

and thanks Sharkies for the battle to the end.

Here's looking at you all, hopefully I'll be able to score you next season.

the yodellinggorilla

The Piper

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
Courtesy of El Coco

cards_sharks.jpg

No wonder the table was messy

L to R Dread, Genius Freak, El Coco(about to have head biten by Sharks), Mr A, Madunit, McSharkie

cards_bluebags.jpg

:lol:

L to R Legend, Moffo, Rex, Wal, Gorilla (Obscured - Willow in wheelchair)

:D :clap: :clap: :D 8)
Up the Forum 7s!

jed

First Grade
Willow, I just got a call from the venue, there's apparently a few of our guys still passed out under a table - do you want me to give them a quick sharp kick to wake them up, or just let them sleep it off?

antonius

Coach
antonius said:
Sorry I'm late. Kazs' bloody broomstick broke down. LOL.
Well done to all the award winners, a great year for the 7’s. Big thanks has to go to LU for sticking with the concept and bringing it to where it is now. I think that makes everyone involved winners. Bring on 2005.
Now is there any Tooheys Dry left.

:alcho: :alcho: :-& Just finished the last dry in the case....Where is everyone??

Lisa

Sounds like I missed a great night. PK dancing on the tables, Furrycat streaking, conga lines! Bugger :(

Anyways a belated congratulations to each and every award winner and a special mention to the Lions C & VC.....good on you guys! :clap:

Alan Shore

First Grade
This was undoubtedly the best year ever in Forum Sevens easily. Congratulations to all refs, players and others for making this such a great experience. I'd also like to pay a short tribute to the great, The Backpacker and I wish you could be here.

As for Cronulla, what a great performance by us this season! Everyone thought the writing was on the wall for us after commencing the season with three consecutive failures, but we kept faith. And we put on the biggest winning streak in Sevens history to make the Grand Final. I couldn't be more proud to captain such an ultimate outfit.

Finally, farewell to Mr Angry who joins refereeing, El Garbo in retirement and El Coconuto who is moving to the US. Mr Angry had a great debut season, and El Garbo was a tireless worker for this team. But El Coco, what can I say? Greatest player in history.

Next year will be another challenge with Cronulla having to rebuild. But we will. And hopefully we can go one further than this year!

Rexxy

Coach
That solves a mystery, tammy

I wondered what happened to Ricky Stuart's draft speech, the one he wrote ten minutes out, when it looked like the Chooks had won all three grades.....

Clevo

Juniors
Pardon my tardyness here... have been away and offline.

My thanks to all the award winners and to all those who contributed to the competition. I'll be stepping up a notch for next year so watch out!!!

:)

Cheers all!

...Morticia...

Juniors
better late than never. congrats t' all and cheers t' the powers that be. i know the hours you guys put in t' keep the peace and the comp ticking. special mention t' a few recipients.

bluebags obviously. great artcles as always. consistency as always. look foward t' taking you guys on again next year.

RB congrats. you've done an excellnt job this year.

EA this was a given. i dont think theres an artcle of yours i havnt read from start t' finish and theyre always one of the first i read. a real talent.

BP. seems the hissy fit paid off :lol: he really enjoy'd this game. especially watching players develop over the season. wasnt bad at sniffing out a talent'd prospect either. problem was he always direct'd them t' another team than easts.

cheers willow and the management team. look foward t' a more involv'd season next year.