What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AWARDS NIGHT - F7s 2004: HERE IT IS!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Well, I'm off to have a good shag to celebrate.

I just hope that I can get the missus involved in this one.

;-)
:lol:

Gidday Mr. A, well done on the Sharks season mate, team to beat in 2005 I reckon.
Hey Hey keeping those punks in line in TFC, great season EA.

Rookie of the year, well deserved, give thierry a run next year play all the games.

Anonymous

Juniors
Rookie of the year, well deserved, give thierry a run next year play all the games.

shhhhhhhhut up. I already got rid of El Coco for the time being, the last thing I need is EA filling the void.

roosterboy60

Juniors
Well, I'm off to have a good shag to celebrate.

I just hope that I can get the missus involved in this one.

;-)

I hope you had some luck with that EA...if not, well their is always tomorrow :lol:

Azkatro

First Grade
Has everybody gone home? *taps PA to empty room*

Thanks for the awards guys. My first thanks has to go to Big Mick for being a brilliant captain in the face of adversity. We could have had a hundred 0.1 losses and we still would have wanted to play. Not only has he gotten the Panthers through this year but he's got us all pumped for 2005 already!

That's also a credit to those who organise the competition, namely Willow and Backpacker, as well as referees salivor, antonius and Mystique (apologies if I missed anybody). Can't have a comp without you guys, and for that I thank you all.

Congratulations to all awards winners, it's been a stack of fun and I can't wait until next year.

Anonymous

Juniors
I'm still here Azkatro. Someone has to clean up or we'll lose our deposit. :lol:

Well done on doing a scoop on the individual awards. :clap:

Azkatro

First Grade
Willow said:
I'm still here Azkatro. Someone has to clean up or we'll lose our deposit. :lol:

Well done on doing a scoop on the individual awards. :clap:

No worries, I'll give you a hand... jeez look at the table the Sharks boys sat at! What a bloody mess they made! :p

Good job hosting, by the way. How long do you reckon it'll be before this awards night actually happens in person?

roosterboy60

Juniors
I was about to ask that Az. I really think it'd be a good idea for that to happen...even if it's held on a Sunday in a park somewhere.

Anonymous

Juniors
There was a hint of it this year, incorporating into a LU trivia night. Maybe next year.

And hooray again to MG. I love my banner. :D

antonius

Coach
Sorry I'm late. Kazs' bloody broomstick broke down. LOL.
Well done to all the award winners, a great year for the 7’s. Big thanks has to go to LU for sticking with the concept and bringing it to where it is now. I think that makes everyone involved winners. Bring on 2005.
Now is there any Tooheys Dry left.

roosterboy60

Juniors
I don't think that's such a great idea as such...as a lot of our members are Under 18. Anyway that's next year!

Well done to MG for the Banners!

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I kept popping in and out so please don't think I was ignoring all the praise. 8)

Sincerely though, I'm glad everyone liked their banners.

HOWEVER -
IF there are any that have some tweaks to them that would make them more "wearable" - please PM me. I'll be happy to fix things if you aren't asking for naked showgirls or fireworks. ;-)

Big Mick

Referee
Congrats to all the award winners and to Az who has dead set scooped the pool

Well done son. Looking forward to seeing u do brilliantly in a panther jersery next season.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Well I turned up fashionably late! Tap dancing on the table by myself. Plenty of forummers drunk under the table and there's still plenty to drink so it looks like I will be here for awhile. :D

Congrats everyone who received an award.

And special congrats to RB and EA - Go Lions!!! :clap:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Courtesy of El Coco

cards_sharks.jpg

No wonder the table was messy

L to R Dread, Genius Freak, El Coco(about to have head biten by Sharks), Mr A, Madunit, McSharkie

cards_bluebags.jpg

:lol:

L to R Legend, Moffo, Rex, Wal, Gorilla (Obscured - Willow in wheelchair)

Latest posts