What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awen Guttenbeil

kay

Juniors
he was always seen as a confirmed signing for Catalans Dragons but looking through the profiles and club photos, there he is at the warriors. anyone know the full story?

Iafeta

Referee
BS rumour basically. Contracted through until the end of 2006 and had no intention of leaving that I was aware of.

I think the rumour came after Stacey Jones announced his departure, being practically best mates people put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5.

playdaball

Bench
Rumour Dept:
I thought that Mick Watson had 'offered' Awen and Stacey to Catalan as 'package deal'.

Hopefully this year he can recapture is old form.

Skinner

Coach
playdaball said:
Rumour Dept:
I thought that Mick Watson had 'offered' Awen and Stacey to Catalan as 'package deal'.

Hopefully this year he can recapture is old form.

I believe that was what Mr Arrogant offered....:roll:

I remember when they did the final of the Footy show they put a clip together of all the players leaving the NRL and Awen was in it.

Bloody good rumour though, after the first 12 rounds last year i wanted him out right there and then