What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B Moz Likely to Stay

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Notice all Bulldogs followers are spreading rumours that Morris has signed with the Dogs and anyone else who does not go for the scum report that he is staying. As soon as I heard it was Hartley who said the rumour we knew it was a gee up. Peters is a Manly dude so Manly and Dogs ae similar. Both Scum clubs who have built their success to cheating.

The funny thing is they are suppose to be "The family club". Ask the Hughes' and Mortimers' how much of a family club they are. Peter's sone is at the Eels and Hughes' son was kicked out of the dogs in his final years.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
well Aperrently the guys in the know on jubilee forum say his signed sealed and delevered and will be anounced today.
i hope so :pray:

silverex

Bench
Please let this news be true!

Made me feel ill to see Josh in the Dogs colours yesterday.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If he signs for 2 it will be the same time Josh's contract runs out. If it is 3 it will be the same time everyone else has signed for. In 3 years time there will be a lot of guys coming off contract.

Hope the salary cap is scrapped by then or they make amendments for players to remain at their club they were brought up as juniors. That way Creagh, Young and BMOZ won't have to go through this circus again.

Doug2234

First Grade
If he signs for 2 it will be the same time Josh's contract runs out. If it is 3 it will be the same time everyone else has signed for. In 3 years time there will be a lot of guys coming off contract.

Hope the salary cap is scrapped by then or they make amendments for players to remain at their club they were brought up as juniors. That way Creagh, Young and BMOZ won't have to go through this circus again.

Resign Young in 3 years time... NO THANKS! I didnt want him to re sign this year let alone when he is 3 years older :crazy:

mightydragon

Juniors
There is more good news for the league-leading Dragons, with in-form winger Brett Morris re-signing with the club for a further three years.

Morris, whose twin brother Josh left the club for the Bulldogs this year, has been one of St George Illawarra’s standout players with a NRL-high 10 tries so far this season.

That takes the speedster’s career tally to 30 tries in 47 games.

“The club has had a good start to the season, we are all really enjoying our footy and I am very happy to be staying with the Dragons,” Morris said.

“I feel like I am improving each week and it is always good to score some tries, hopefully there is more to come.

“We have a good group of players committed to the club both now and for the next few years and I am excited that we have been able to work everything out so I too can be a part of the future here.”

Coach Wayne Bennett said Dragons fans were still yet to see the best of the 22-year-old.

“Brett’s a player that is in wonderful form at the moment and I think he is only going to get better,” Bennett said.

“He has some improvement in him and I’m elated that he has chosen to
stay at the club as I think the fans will be.”

icon_leftQuote_bigBlue.gif
We have a good group of players committed to the club both now... I am excited to be a part of the future here.
icon_rightQuote_bigBlue.gif
Dragons star Brett Morris

http://www.rugbyleaguelive.com/Arti...t_Morris_resigns_with_Dragons_until_2012.aspx

Last edited:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
wwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im out of breath, puff puff puff pufff.
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofark yeay wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Wooooooooooooo!! Thank god we signed him now, mostly everyone wrapped up now.

Latest posts