What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B Moz Likely to Stay

Southernsaint

Staff member
His management should realise that even if C*nterbury offer a few bob more, the off-field dramas that club are always mired in isn't worth it...

_Johnsy

Referee
The news that moz may be staying brought a massive smile to my melon. If he does I will be having a chat with my mate who gave me the call.

18to87

Coach
ok mate,why is that ,cause i have my own opinion

Well your post just shows ignorance. You obviously did not watch the game last night which shows that he is certainly no hog. And there is a reason why he has a reputation as the best defensive centre in the game.

Nothing against Jennings, Lyon or whoever, but to come on a Dragons forum and say you think Cooper is "sh*te" is just stupid. Don't you have anything better to do?

I am from Campbelltown and don't want people associating a poor post like that with a place that already has a poor rep that it doesn't deserve.

blakey792008

Juniors
Well your post just shows ignorance. You obviously did not watch the game last night which shows that he is certainly no hog. And there is a reason why he has a reputation as the best defensive centre in the game.

Nothing against Jennings, Lyon or whoever, but to come on a Dragons forum and say you think Cooper is "sh*te" is just stupid. Don't you have anything better to do?

I am from Campbelltown and don't want people associating a poor post like that with a place that already has a poor rep that it doesn't deserve.

Ok mate im just giving my opinion which im entitled too, and if people want to judge a place over an opinion on football well its a sad sad world, im not just making these comments cause i hate St george but cooper has not been playing good football this year, no i didnt watch the game against the sharks but there have been better centres IMO this year ,one good game doesnt make a season , i think you guys are playing great football and the way Bennett has managed to make you guys believe in yourselves is a great credit to him.

PS i would love Brett to sign with the Dogs and we will take Poore too and we will give you back Winitana and Millard

SET2JT

Juniors
Ok mate im just giving my opinion which im entitled too, and if people want to judge a place over an opinion on football well its a sad sad world, im not just making these comments cause i hate St george but cooper has not been playing good football this year, no i didnt watch the game against the sharks but there have been better centres IMO this year ,one good game doesnt make a season , i think you guys are playing great football and the way Bennett has managed to make you guys believe in yourselves is a great credit to him.

PS i would love Brett to sign with the Dogs and we will take Poore too and we will give you back Winitana and Millard
winitana? didnt think he was a dragon

_Johnsy

Referee
dragons_300_narrowweb__300x500,1.jpg

Thats how good he is, he can run without eyes.

marty_dragon

Juniors
Great news. Ive been one to say that i think we shouldnt pay overs for him but after the last month i rekon we should throw him a bit more money at him (not too much though). He has really stepped up.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Haven't slept for weeks and can't wait till he re-signs with the Dragons. An absolute joy to watch and always has been. He was fantastic in his first season then coped a bad injury the next and missed most of it. Since then has come along to reach the same form he showed in his debut season.

I feel sorry for Nighty as he should be the other winger not Dell. Dell is great but Nighty is awesome. Dell had his day. He should be used the same way NIghty is currently being used and that is off the bench.

If selected for origin, Cooper would be picked primarily for his defensive capabilities. Plus he still offers quite a bit in attack.

To make a statement about him not playing good footy says to me that you must only watch half the game. Probably too busy whingeing about video ref decisions or something to take a balanced look.

And excuse me, I thought the Dogs were "bred, not bought". But now, you just want to buy up big and hand back your discards?

blakey792008

Juniors
If selected for origin, Cooper would be picked primarily for his defensive capabilities. Plus he still offers quite a bit in attack.

To make a statement about him not playing good footy says to me that you must only watch half the game. Probably too busy whingeing about video ref decisions or something to take a balanced look.

And excuse me, I thought the Dogs were "bred, not bought". But now, you just want to buy up big and hand back your discards?

Mate thats my opinion and im sticking to it and i have not whinged bout the video ref once ,i believe the Saints dominated the game but we defended well to stay in it , unfortunately bad decisions happen in every game.

Every team buys players mate i have never once said that, same as saints bought Weyman ,Soward ,Sailor, Bennett , Costigan, Boyd .

Whats wrong with buying players to improve your side look at the difference those players have made to your side.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
well the blues have gone out with an all attack team so why is morris not in the side. he is up there as highest try scorer instead they have this macmanus. jennings will hold his own in defence but i think lyons will struggle. the pace of the game will get the better of him.

and to blake you dumb dog. it was your club who brought out a slogan for themselves saything they are bred not bought to get under the skin of the roosters but were not keeping a good eye on there own team that was getting bought

Latest posts