What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B Moz Likely to Stay

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
I'd say it will be hard for the Dragons or the Bulldogs to sign him. If they are going to pay him decent money, for both clubs to stay under the salary cap, where as I dare say, the Roosters and Sharks will be putting a broom through their respective clubs, getting rid of all under achieving players, freeing up money to buy players and still staying under the salary cap.

The sooner the salary cap is got rid of the better, it works against the Dragons big time. The Dragons Junior football breed so many great players only to lose them, due to the bloody salary cap

Godz Illa

Coach
Be patient folks. This only gets frustrating because you let it. The speculation may have been going on for months - mostly internet-based and perpetuated by the almost self-fulfilling prophecy that he would inevitably re-unite with his brother - but the actual negotiation process has only been going on a short time. The noises from Brett and the club have all pointed to him sticking around. Peeps need to chill

_Johnsy

Referee
I kinda love the build up, it's almost like being on the vinegar stroke, if we sign both watch out. :sarcasm::sarcasm:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
if josh wasnt injured he could come in and pretend to be josh for a week (we do need a centre tomorrow) but then we need a winger. On a completely related topic :roll: DELL ON THE FOOTY SHOW TONIGHT (AGAIN)
if josh wasnt injured he could come in and pretend to be josh:shock:

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
if josh wasnt injured he could come in and pretend to be josh:shock:

my bad, i meant he could play in the centres pretending to be morris, i mean, j..brett yeah, im confused :lol::lol: Looks like hes not injured, how do u know that brett isnt playing for the dogs. Brett didnt score a try for us on friday but "josh" has already scored. Could it be Brett? :lol:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
my bad, i meant he could play in the centres pretending to be morris, i mean, j..brett yeah, im confused :lol::lol: Looks like hes not injured, how do u know that brett isnt playing for the dogs. Brett didnt score a try for us on friday but "josh" has already scored. Could it be Brett? :lol:
:lol:lol they confuse the sh*t out of me too

SerbDragon

Coach
you know..gaz

turd.png

saint iggy

Juniors
Be patient folks. This only gets frustrating because you let it. The speculation may have been going on for months - mostly internet-based and perpetuated by the almost self-fulfilling prophecy that he would inevitably re-unite with his brother - but the actual negotiation process has only been going on a short time. The noises from Brett and the club have all pointed to him sticking around. Peeps need to chill
It's hard to be patient with Brett's decision because he's a quality player and I don't want to see him go to the dogs. Just to add to the anxiety:

2ky this morning say the deal with dogs is pretty much done.

2gb this arvo say he's pretty much staying at saints along with poore.

saint iggy

Juniors
It's hard to be patient with Brett's decision because he's a quality player and I don't want to see him go to the dogs. Just to add to the anxiety:

2ky this morning say the deal with dogs is pretty much done.

2gb this arvo say he's pretty much staying at saints along with poore.

Sorry, that was ABC radio this arvo which makes it more reliable info I guess!!

Cmon Brett, you know you want to stay...

The fact that 2 radio shows are reporting 2 completely different outcomes suggest that the only people that really know what Brett is going to do are he and his manager. I won't be paying any attention to any of these B***S*** stories and am happy to wait for an official announcement.

This time last year the media were telling us we were definitely swapping Ryles for Kimmorley.

They have no cred.

dragondad

First Grade
I would give Peters and Hartley zero credibility for 'scoops'. 2BL and 2GB seem to have reported the same thing so it appears no need to fret - we hope!

Latest posts