What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ba-Changes no fuss

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
i can throw in some twist ties

twisties.jpg

lingard

Coach
Just wondering if we had JT what would we be like now?

Anyone who can visit parallel universes please give us an update

Just got back. We're going okay. We beat Manly by a point but lost to Penrith. Not much difference, really.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Also, I agree. It looks like Arthur's is sticking to the plan he was involved in implementing back in 2011.

Yeah that's the way I see it too but good luck convincing everyone else. If we didn't waste time and money on that speed hump Ricky Stuart we could be doing even better right now IMO.

hindy111

Post Whore
On a serious note I think norman needs to step up cause it wont be long till he is dropped.Kelly could slot in or even Paulo

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
On a serious note I think norman needs to step up cause it wont be long till he is dropped.Kelly could slot in or even Paulo

Corey Norman handles the ball more than Cronk, Thurston and Cherry-Evans. He's a very steady influence, most of the time.

#queenslander

Gazzamatta

Coach
Haynes defence was poor simply because he was favouring his shoulder. Arthur confirmed this on MMM. Attack was brilliant but defence like tonights will cost him the Origin fullback spot and if not it should.
Lussick makes a good tackle then has no urgency to get back into the line.
Joseph Paulo often refuses to maintain the Parramatta defence line.
Arthur confirmed Peats and Hayne are not 100%.
Tongas defence wasnt great tonight.
Sio and Hopoate are nervous defenders because of Sandow who was fantastic tonight in defence. They need to trust Sandow more. I think hes earned more trust.
just my thoughts of cause.

hindy111

Post Whore
I watched Norman close the last few games. He is overplaying the hand and a few mentioned he is the calming influence in our team.

Sandow has had two MOM performances in his five game I would say.Norman has had none so far IMO. And quite a few ordinary games.
Personally I thought he had a lot better running game from when I saw him at Brisbane.Im not sure if he has split the line yet. He has not played 5/8 and needs time to adjust but if he doesn't pick up his game in the next 3-4 I reckon Kelly will come back in

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Haynes defence was poor simply because he was favouring his shoulder. Arthur confirmed this on MMM. Attack was brilliant but defence like tonights will cost him the Origin fullback spot and if not it should.
Lussick makes a good tackle then has no urgency to get back into the line.
Joseph Paulo often refuses to maintain the Parramatta defence line.
Arthur confirmed Peats and Hayne are not 100%.
Tongas defence wasnt great tonight.
Sio and Hopoate are nervous defenders because of Sandow who was fantastic tonight in defence. They need to trust Sandow more. I think hes earned more trust.
just my thoughts of cause.

Spot on Gazza, especially the part in bold.

Strangenuts

Juniors
Norman hasn't set the world on fire but I have seen some quality plays from him. There is no way I would want Kelly to replace him.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sandow is twice the player of Norman, best part is half us wanted Sandow released.He is a joy to watch

Avenger

Immortal
That Matterson kid seems to be the future. Norman has been poor for a few weeks now.

Sandow is twice the player of Norman, best part is half us wanted Sandow released.He is a joy to watch

I'm happy to eat humble pie. Sandow has been very good.

Not sure I understand all the Norman angst. I don't really feel like listen to a couple blokes blame Kelly for everything that's wrong with the Eels.

The Colonel

Immortal
Not sure I understand all the Norman angst. I don't really feel like listen to a couple blokes blame Kelly for everything that's wrong with the Eels.

Norman hasn't set the world on fire but I have seen some quality plays from him. There is no way I would want Kelly to replace him.

He isn't doing anything wrong. His defence has been solid and he is allowing Hayne and Sandow to play the off the cuff football that they can. Certainly doesn't warrant Kelly coming in to the team.

hindy111

Post Whore
Well against the tiger he threw a ball over the sideline just as we gained momentum and did the same thing last night against the sharks. Where big turning points IMO.

He ha not been a disaster but he has been no better then average!