What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad Blood - The Real Rivalries

Smartman

Juniors
gregstar said:
bologne? are you a try-hard yank?
you have absolutely no knowledge of football history.

Blah blah, if you dont consider the Canterbury - Stains a real rivalry then i guess you aint a real supporter.

LESStar58

Referee
I say....

Melbourne vs St. George Illawarra

Storm beating Saints for the first time EVER in the 99 Grand Final and following up with a 60 point spanking of the Dragons in the GF "rematch" at the MCG after numb nuts Mundine made his stupid call about the Storm not being "worthy premiers" in his newspaper colum.

Melbourne vs Wests Tigers

Dreamed up by Wests Tigers supporters after Kearney and Bai dropped McCracken on his head in 2000 and Danny Williams king hitting Mark O'neill in 2004. At the same time Melbourne had a Leichardt Oval hoodoo which was broken this year...

Melbourne vs Sharks

Anderson. Kimmorley. Nuff said.

Melbourne vs Parrascum

My personal favourite. Mainly to do with Dickhead Fitzwanker wanting us out and never shutting up about it. At the same time it has produced some excellent games none better than the '99 qualifying final at the SFS when Parra choked for the 2nd time dring the NRL in a 5 year finals choking streak (1998-2002). Honorable mention to the come from behind Storm win at Parra Stadium in 2002 and Orford's try at Olympic right at the death to deny an Eels fightback, 2004.

Individual rivalries...

Benny Elias vs Steve Walters
Mark Carroll vs Paul Harragon
Benny Elias vs Mario Fenech; AND
Brett Kimmorley vs everyone :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Canterbury/Sydney/Bulldogs v St George & St George-Illawarra 1935-2005

1999-2005 --- 12 Matches, 8 Bulldogs, 4 Dragons
1935-1998 --- 131 Matches, 74 Dragons, 5 Draws, 52 Bulldogs
Overall --- 143 Matches, 78 Dragons, 5 Draws, 60 Bulldogs

1979-2005 - 23 Dragons, 2 Draws, 25 Bulldogs (last 50 games, from 1979 Grand Final)

Very even in recent times, Canterbury slightly ahead.

LESStar58

Referee
Also jot down Nathan Hindmarsh vs Billy Slater. Watch hindmarsh (the farkin dog!) go looking for Billy the next time Melbourne play Parrascum or both are involved in Origin....Hindy always goes loooking for Slater to mess him up cos he can't pick on someone his own size and Billy normally stand him up most of the time anyway. During the Melbourne vs Scum game at Olympic in 2004 Parra were penalised and Hindy singled Billy out (he niggled a Parra player who retaliated and was penalised) and called him a "f*cking little c unt!" to the referee...those with sports ears heard the whole thing. :lol:

After his fucck up this year on the try line you could probably also say Glenn Morrison vs Sharks. Or take it a step further and say :

NRL fans/Glenn Morrison :lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
LESStar58 said:
Also jot down Nathan Hindmarsh vs Billy Slater. Watch hindmarsh (the farkin dog!) go looking for Billy the next time Melbourne play Parrascum or both are involved in Origin....Hindy always goes loooking for Slater to mess him up cos he can't pick on someone his own size and Billy normally stand him up most of the time anyway. During the Melbourne vs Scum game at Olympic in 2004 Parra were penalised and Hindy singled Billy out (he niggled a Parra player who retaliated and was penalised) and called him a "f*cking little c unt!" to the referee...those with sports ears heard the whole thing.

Aww, what a frickin princess. Who cares... we all know Slater is soft anyway...
Care to have a nibble?

LESStar58

Referee
This is a thread about rivalries....I was just stating the facts. hindy goes looking for Billy.

And I think Hindmarsh is soft....

God-King Dean

Immortal
LESStar58 said:
This is a thread about rivalries....I was just stating the facts. hindy goes looking for Billy.

It's not a rivalry. Dozens of players get targetted. Cry us a river about it princess.

Hindmarsh soft? LOL, I'll let the stupidity of that comment do the work itself

LESStar58

Referee
Immortal said:
It's not a rivalry. Dozens of players get targetted. Cry us a river about it princess.

Hindmarsh soft? LOL, I'll let the stupidity of that comment do the work itself

:blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
LESStar58 said:

Are you f**king all there?

What the f**k are you on about you dildo, if your not talking sh*t in relation to how unfairly Melbourne is getting treated your designing detailed signatures in your spare time in relation to a club you hate because of one blokes opinion, now you are calling a player who's beening billed as "better then Ray Price" an former Australian captain as a "dog" amongst other things.

You're so fixated on Parra, why don't you visit the Leather couch....you frikken pyscho.

f**k me, it's so true what they say about people from Victoria.

Yet i bet he loved Rodney howe.

LESStar58

Referee
Thats the funniest thing I've seen all weekend.
Thanks Ron, I needed a laugh!

I can't beleive you actually took the time and the energy and expended the brain cells to write that shyte!

:lol:

Keep it coming.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Any f**king idiot that in their spare time designs detailed sigs in relation to a club he hates due to an officials opinion obviously needs urgent attention....and possibly a plunger & gaffer tape.

Timmah

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
Any f**king idiot that in their spare time designs detailed sigs in relation to a club he hates due to an officials opinion obviously needs urgent attention....and possibly a plunger & gaffer tape.

I'm led to believe that Moff actually pinned that together. Could be wrong though.

Timmah

Staff member
LESStar58 said:
You could be......and are wrong.

I was actually stepping in to defend you there. But hey, if you wanna be a nasty prick, then go ahead.

:lol: At your other sigs. Shouldn't there only be two per user max?