What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bad feeling

offside ref

Juniors
Hopefully I'm wrong but this game has a bad feeling about it.
We should beat the sharks and that's the scary part our boys are often complacent in games we should win.
I really hope I'm wrong does anyone else feel the same

bartman

Immortal
That bad feeling is entirely justified imo.

It's up to our players to show some first half pride (for the first time this year), to make these bad feelings go away. They have given us nothing to be confident about, and the Sharks at home in what looks like it will be wet will be looking to take the opportunity for a rare win.

Will our guys be hungry enough, or offer up the same sh*t again...?

ParraAds

Juniors
hah, if Parra doesn't win, I hope TIM SMITH kills us.

I kinda agree.

Although Smith had mostly himself to blame for what happened to him at Parra, he's a great player to watch when at the top of his game, good luck to him.

Sterling

Juniors
its a no win situation really .... we lose then we are the laughing stock .... we win its ... big deal you beat the sharks ... your still crap

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We're not having a good start to the season and I don't see that changing today.

We're a team that struggles for week-to-week intensity; Cronulla are the last team we want to be playing when we're down on form.

Sharks by 8. Tim Smith to have his only good game this year.

i have a feeling we will win well tonight, was worried earlier in the week but we should win and win well and kick start our season.

BissyB

Juniors
I'm nervous too, and the Sharks biggest weapon in determination, something that we lack at the moment. If we hold the ball well demolish them but if we make errors we will let them Ito the game. Our forwards have to muscle up, we can't let Douglas and Snowden keep their good form

parra pete

Referee
I'm nervous too, and the Sharks biggest weapon in determination, something that we lack at the moment. If we hold the ball well demolish them but if we make errors we will let them Ito the game. Our forwards have to muscle up, we can't let Douglas and Snowden keep their good form

Good form????? Surely you jest.
Paul Gallen is the man to shut down....

parra pete

Referee
its a no win situation really .... we lose then we are the laughing stock .... we win its ... big deal you beat the sharks ... your still crap

Mate, really.....WHO CARES...It's a bloody game....Talk about nervous nellies and bum chuckers. Just enjoy the ride, enjoy the thrills, if we win, we win, if we lose, the sun still comes up tomorrow...The team has a fair bit of talent in it..It has a good coach...team's don't lose the ability to play overnight.....
Parra by plenty with Robson, Inu Tahu and Hayne having blinders. Inu three tries 8 goals for a total of 28 points out of the Eels 40....

bartman

Immortal
actually i forgot we had jarryd hayne for a second there we should win
Hopefully the team forgets that too... and doesn't play like they are waiting for something to happen. They've been fair dinkum jokes this year so far, miracle comeback v Manly excepted.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
The sharks would struggle against most Toyota cup sides. They are the worst side I have ever seen.

Eels by 66.

BissyB

Juniors
Pete, Douglas has been one of their more consistent performers, he's a good prop. Snowden isn't great but he surely has made more ground than Poore this year.

BissyB

Juniors
But yeah, Parra will win, my feelings have nothing to do with the end result.

Parra by 24

MoM Mateo