What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bag the crap out of your most hated NRL team here

ozzie

Bench
hmmm - long term memory - but you suffer from short term memory - what was the score in the last game - fool!! and what was the score at half time before we let them back into the game??

God I'm looking forward to seeing you pathetic Canberra whingers crying in your hankies come semi final time...

Dogs Of War

Coach
I see no good coming from this thread....that said I will post my hate list.

Drum roll please.....

1. ST GEORGE - this club pisses me off cause somehow when I turn up to the game those godam pussies beat us, too bad their won f**k off to show for it!

2. BRISBANE - it's no suprise these banana heads have been so successful with nearly all of queensland to choose from, can't believe we had Broncos vs Dragons Grand Final for 2 years in a row, I wanted to hang myself, instead I watched the AFL grand final and fell asleep...

3. PARRAMATTA - Not that their got anything over us, cause as far as I'm concerned their just a bunch of chokers who still can't get over the fact that their the most overated club ever, still clinging to their 1986 victory as if it was the holy grail....

ozzie

Bench
hrundi99 said:
ozzie said:
Ultima - wasn't it your captain ( one or two weeks after you clowns carried on) who agreed with the Roosters comments about laying in tackles - does Manly V Raiders ring a bell. Stuff no because you have a selective memory... :lol: :lol:

I read the Canberra and most league media and haven't seen this mentioned anywhere. Please provide a source. If you don't I will assume it's fiction.

I have never seen a club treat their past heros as bad as you guys - a lot of Raider fans should hang their heads in shame....oh how quickly applause turns into back stabbing..yep if you want to become a back stabber become a Raider fan..ALL CURRENT RAIDER PLAYERS LOOK OUT _ YOUR NEXT!!! DON"T LEAVE THE CLUB PLAY FOR PEANUTS and PLAY WITH NUTTERS

The previous club management screwed over Stuart and Clyde. 2 players. Move on. Who do the fans treat badly? I don't think any fan had anything negative to say about Stuart when he was in the Bulldogs organisation. It's only now that he's under Gould's wing that he's gotten a little annoying. I'd welcome Clyde back to the club in a second, and so would any opther fan. Most have been disappointed with they way he was treated.

Oh and who are the "Nutters" of which you speak?

Now the page you showed us all just showed you were over the salary cap. Proven so get off your high horse. In the case of some Raider fans case a low snake.

For the millionth time, the Raiders were over the cap by around $50,000 due to bonus payments. A similar amount to what some other clubs have been and paid fines for over the last few years, but no-one bats an eyelid.

It was quoted in one of the papers - bugger if I remember and if you think i made it up think again - I wouldn't quote it otherwise. As you "so called read all the Raiders material" I would suggest to you then buy all the papers

so anyone that is associated with Gould is a no good - is that why the Raider fans wanted to pull down the statute of Lozza???

$50,000 allowing for appreciation is a swag of money these days - so lets not come the raw prawn on that one - as we keep getting told a cheat is a cheat - no doubt you are probably one that castes the stones too.

have a lovely day...

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Hmmm, who to target? St George, Newcaste or Parra?

What the hell, they all suck. :p

Great argument, hey?

Southernsaint

Staff member
Dogs Of War said:
I see no good coming from this thread....that said I will post my hate list.

Drum roll please.....

1. ST GEORGE - this club pisses me off cause somehow when I turn up to the game those godam pussies beat us, too bad their won f**k off to show for it!

Won f**k all?? I think you're confusing us with our degenerate neighbours to the south.

Anyway, C*nterbury are salary cap cheating whores, who only made their last two Grand Final appearances in 1998 & 1995 off the back of poor refereeing that cost St George the match. Added to that is the deception of War Criminal & selfish, hypocritical piece of shit Peter "Bullfrog" Moore, an architect of the whole Super League shemozzle.

I will be death-riding C*nterbury the whole way through the 2003 Finals as if they were The Scum.

Cheers,
Ben S.

hrundi99

First Grade
ozzie said:
hmmm - long term memory - but you suffer from short term memory - what was the score in the last game - fool!! and what was the score at half time before we let them back into the game??

So you're one game each and on the same number of points. Hardly a huge inequity there then... :roll:

BTW, "letting them back into the game" is a pathetic cop out.

God I'm looking forward to seeing you pathetic Canberra whingers crying in your hankies come semi final time...

What do you mean? Like what you were doing for 26 years until last year's GF?

hrundi99

First Grade
ozzie said:
It was quoted in one of the papers - bugger if I remember and if you think i made it up think again - I wouldn't quote it otherwise. As you "so called read all the Raiders material" I would suggest to you then buy all the papers.

What you may be referring to is Woolford's comment that what Peters asserted was totally wrong. Peters said that Williamson told him that Woolford said he was going to get him. It's since been established that Williamson can't even remember that part of the game and he apologised for the confusion.

If perhaps you're talking about the fact that Woolford believed he was sent off due to crowd pressure on the ref, then given the number of high tackles and the lack of send-offs, I agree with him

How you interpret that as someone complaining about diving I'll never know...

so anyone that is associated with Gould is a no good - is that why the Raider fans wanted to pull down the statute of Lozza???

I for one don't want to pull down the statue of Lozza. Gould's a good coach, but he's become a media whore. He likes the sound of his own voice a little too much, and Ricky is hanging on his every word.

$50,000 allowing for appreciation is a swag of money these days - so lets not come the raw prawn on that one - as we keep getting told a cheat is a cheat - no doubt you are probably one that castes the stones too.

It probably equates to $100k. I'll never deny that it was "cheating" and dumb accounting. What I have a problem with is that people choose to group us with the Bulldogs (when our intentions were different), while totally disregarding teams like the Broncos, Storm and Tigers who have been fined for cap indiscretions in recent seasons.

ozzie

Bench
why don't go and get a life - this thread has only one club so far whinging about what has been said about htem - mostly tongue in cheek - but you bluddy faders have to come in here and carry on like a bluddy old woman - for heavens sake grow up - and take the good with the bad - geez have a look at what's been written about us - do you complain - no so lighten up or go and find another forum to pollute. Better still jump off Kings Avenue or Commonwealth Ave bridge and do us all a favour

Ultima

Juniors
Billy Gunn said:
Ever heard the saying "the pot calling the kettle black"

Really comes to mind whilst reading your posts.

First you state that the Roosters are Obviously rorting the salary cap....and you have no proof at all :x :x :x

Then you get precious when someone brings up a fact.....That The Raiders were caught cheating full stop.

another saying comes to mind something about stones and glass houses

Billy

So you got fined for being over the cap because????? I think it was 140K dollars or there abouts... I can't see why I would have though you guys were over the cap... You know... With the reality of the entire situation trying to trick me like that....

And yet again.... we were not "caught cheating full stop" First of all to CHEAT it is something you do on purpose... We didn't, incentive payments pushed us over... (check here for definitions of words, you obviously need it - ) The second part is that WE APPROACHED THE LEAGUE ABOUT IT!!!! That isn't being "caught" like you guys were last year....

hrundi99

First Grade
ozzie said:
why don't go and get a life - this thread has only one club so far whinging about what has been said about htem - mostly tongue in cheek - but you bluddy faders have to come in here and carry on like a bluddy old woman - for heavens sake grow up - and take the good with the bad - geez have a look at what's been written about us - do you complain - no so lighten up or go and find another forum to pollute. Better still jump off Kings Avenue or Commonwealth Ave bridge and do us all a favour

There's a difference between having a bit of fun taking the piss out of a club you just dislike and basing your whole argument on false assertions claimed as facts.

I have nothing against the Roosters apart from the Gould annoyance factor.

The fact that you're not responding to my individual points shows that you're attitude is weak.

Find another forum to pollute? I didn't know you were in charge.

By the way, bloody is spelt bloody, not bluddy.

Oh and it's a bit difficult to jump off the Kings Ave or Comm. Ave bridges when you live in Sydney.

slippery eel

Juniors
Did anyone hear fatty on the footyshow last night say go the Bulldogs with a Mediterranean Descendant accent?. :lol: Surely there will be discrimination complaints put in by all of their whinging supporters.

Dogs Of War

Coach
chileman said:
I'm really disappointed in the lack of people bagging out and hating Manly :p :lol:

They used to be my number 2 in my hated listed, but ever since the merger is been a non-event, it feels as if norths are part of you guys now, and I can only pity that.

miccle

Bench
Dogs Of War said:
2. BRISBANE - it's no suprise these banana heads have been so successful with nearly all of queensland to choose from

You fool - just because someone was born in qld doesn't mean the broncos own them. Have you heard of the QRL competition? That's the Queensland league. It involves teams like the Redcliffe Dolphins, Ipswich JEts, Norths Devils, Nth Qld Young guns etc. Now, it may come as a shock to you, but those clubs are actually feeders for NRL clubs that AREN"T the broncos. I'll give you a second to digest that.

Secondly, you may have noticed a couple of players in other clubs who ARE actually qld'ers. It's quite weird I know, but it happens - look at guys like Norton!

Anyway dipshit I think you get my point. Cantebury have all of Qld to choose from as well. Everyone does. Sheesh, by your logic the warriors have a whole COUNTRY to choose from, but that didn't make them succesful for the first few years. You know why we're so successful? A good coach, a great club and fantastic junior development programs.

[/rant]

Dogs Of War

Coach
miccle said:
Some sob story (quick, pass me a tissue)...

THe broncos record against the Dogs is scary, that's why I hate them, but don't tell me you guys are the team that most Qld'ers want to play for, it's just not everyone can, so the rest of the clubs usually get the next best lot of players...

miccle

Bench
True and not true dogs of war. I'll admit that the majority of qld boys want to play for the broncs, but it often depends on where you play your junior league. The broncs can't always fit everyone in also - there are so many talented players in the QRL that the clydies couldn't buy even if they wanted to. Just look at Slater as one glowing example - Brisbane Norths one year and Melbourne Storm starting fullback the next.

STSAE

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
STSAE said:
ozzie said:
eerrrr what is the title of the thread - Its called bag the crap out of your most hated club and guess what - your it as far as i am concerned. lol: :lol:

Ultima - wasn't it your captain ( one or two weeks after you clowns carried on) who agreed with the Roosters comments about laying in tackles - does Manly V Raiders ring a bell. Stuff no because you have a selective memory... :lol: :lol:

I have never seen a club treat their past heros as bad as you guys - a lot of Raider fans should hang their heads in shame....oh how quickly applause turns into back stabbing..yep if you want to become a back stabber become a Raider fan..ALL CURRENT RAIDER PLAYERS LOOK OUT _ YOUR NEXT!!! DON"T LEAVE THE CLUB PLAY FOR PEANUTS and PLAY WITH NUTTERS

Now the page you showed us all just showed you were over the salary cap. Proven so get off your high horse. In the case of some Raider fans case a low snake.

Dont expect a response ozzie, cos you are right. Ultima is an assclown. Simple as a pimple.

:lol: :lol:

Oh no!! STSAE??......i thought you where still wondering what happend to rleague.com??,

Just by seeing your post i guess some things never change you "Fudge packer" :lol:

Gday ron, still packin, I see??

Been here a while but it was too quiet for me, till now. Will stop by more often seeing you are here, not.

See you bought some of your friends too.

What about homerhead99 and his mate ultimateassclown!!!!!
Two bigger wenches we will never see.
Tears on lozza!!!
Salary cap cheating.
Canberra taught us all how to rort the cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheats.

hrundi99

First Grade
STSAE said:

Tears on lozza!!!
Salary cap cheating.
Cheats.

You're obvious super intelligence and genius-like control of the English language leave me in uncontrollable awe.

May I please bow before you and kiss your feet?

You are the ultimate forum oracle. The supreme forum being.

Our new forum overlord, if you will.

STSAE

Juniors
hrundi99 said:
STSAE said:

Tears on lozza!!!
Salary cap cheating.
Cheats.

You're obvious super intelligence and genius-like control of the English language leave me in uncontrollable awe.

May I please bow before you and kiss your feet?

You are the ultimate forum oracle. The supreme forum being.

Our new forum overlord, if you will.

Just call me BioDad, homerhead99!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what ultimateassclown calls me.
Your mums will tell you the truth!!

Latest posts