What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bag the crap out of your most hated NRL team here

Green Eye

Juniors
Please don't hold back. Pick a team that you hate and let it rip. The most creative comments win a prize, my eternal laughter... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
Brisbane are a piece of inbred shit :lol: :lol: :lol: ..... how's that ;-)
Nah just kidding, I do hate Brisbane and the Doggies, but it has nothing to do with the players or fans.... I have just always hated the clubs themselves.

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
the roosters are a bunch of ugly headed creatures that dont know the time of day they all have feelings for each other and they think they are soo good. if i could get one of those ugly heads mright in front of me now i would sniper it and watch the blood splurt out of their neck.

the dragons just suck, they think they are good aswell but are nothing, that ugly merkin riddel is just a fat tub of lard and timmins is just an old fella with no skill what so ever. their coach is a try hard and they dont stand a chance at winning the premiership, and if they do i will rund down the highway naked swinging my dick around like a lassoo.

broncos knights and eels. dont even start me. broncos just hate em coz we all do. Eels old enemies dont hate them too much anymore. And newcastle, andrew john everyone loves him but he is just a fat arsed freak of nature, the area is a hole they are all inbred drunken hoons smokes haning out their mouths needles on the ground. disgraceful.

STSAE

Juniors
Dogs spooners, I hate that!!
Just kiddin I love IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Spike

First Grade
Mr BuLLdOgS said:
And newcastle, andrew john everyone loves him but he is just a fat arsed freak of nature, the area is a hole they are all inbred drunken hoons smokes haning out their mouths needles on the ground. disgraceful.

:cry: I'm feeling homesick. If the right people knew I was living like a yuppie in the inner west of Sydney, I'd be strung up by my acid wash jeans and flogged with a flanno shirt. I'm a disgrace to novocastrians :(

brook

First Grade
lol don't lie - you still get around in the flanno and uggh boots when noones looking ;-)

Spike

First Grade
brook said:
lol don't lie - you still get around in the flanno and uggh boots when noones looking ;-)

nah maybe the uggh boots but nothing else :lol: anyway, you should be wearing that kind of stuff now westie.

brook

First Grade
lol nah born and bred in the inner west - I'll never manage to be a true westie (thank god)

my god - ugghh boots only...thats as bad an image as just socks :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
Mr BuLLdOgS said:
newcastle, just a fat arsed freak of nature, the area is a hole they are all inbred
hhhmmmm I pretty sure I'm not inbred, but there are alot of big bums in Newcastle :lol: :lol: :lol:

alex

Juniors
I have no creative comments about the Broncos, it's all been said before. Thugs, rednecks, yobbos. I have always hated the club, it's not so much to do with the players, though I would rather chew off my hand than cough out a good comment about Tallis. He playes with passion, he has skill, blah blah doesn't change the fact he's a knob, a tool and he can't control his emotions, which doesn't show he just loves his club and state, all it means is he is an angry tosser who uses football to let all his agression out, and who would be better suited as a bouncer than national vice captain. I cannot stand him.
That said, no offence to anyone who does like him :lol:.

millersnose

Post Whore
the raiders

they just annoy me because they beat the sharks in the last minute

but then again i am getting to hate lots of teams this year :lol:

Alan Shore

First Grade
The Merged Scum (aka Dragqueens).

Thugs like Ryles, Ainscough and Riddell. Fat pig-headed Nazis playing for them, a Face captaining the side who does nothing and their bitchslapper of a coach. Also their grand hypocrisy, mediocrity and uselessness.

millersnose

Post Whore
Tamazoid said:
The Merged Scum (aka Dragqueens).

Thugs like Ryles, Ainscough and Riddell. Fat pig-headed Nazis playing for them, a Face captaining the side who does nothing and their bitchslapper of a coach. Also their grand hypocrisy, mediocrity and uselessness.

dont forget willie peters :lol:

and mundine

Anonymous

Juniors
Why do we hate the Sharks? I personally don't hate the Sharks supporters but I loathe the Sharks administration.

This club has done the following:

1.) Joined the competition at the expense of a more viable Illawarra side in 1967. Illawarra had more history and were far more successful having defeated touring British sides on two occasions prior to 1967. Plus Illawarra had juniors. But the Cronulla-Sutherland syndicate saw an opportunity to make some bucks and bought their way into the competition. This was despite the obvious Geographical problem that it was going to cause.

2.) The Cronulla club then bought a block of swamp land and lined the pockets of the local developers as they ripped up mangroves and reclaimed an important part of Woolaware Bay. Not only did it send the club broke, with debts of $1MIL, but they wrecked the local eco-system.

3.) Then they became Scum International when they refused New Zealanders, Dane and Kurt Sorensen to play for the Kiwis.

4.) More recently, when St George and Illawarra were trying to reunify, the Sharks management tried to undermine this by spreading gutless and groundless rumours about the Dragons' intentions.

5.) And how can we forget the absurd actions of management when they allowed crooked entreprener, Dr Geoffrey Eldestein to 'buy' the Sharks team. He said it was because 'he wanted to buy his wife a birthday present' - well known blonde bimbo, Leanne Eldestein. League took an embarrassing nose dive as great players like Andrew Ettinghausen were paraded before the cameras with these parasites.

6.) And after receiving countless handouts to keep them afloat, Sharks management turned their back on the ARL to join Super League... the scum had joined the home of scum. No, I take that back... they were giving scum a bad name.

7.) And then there was Peter Gow.. need I say more....? The drunken fool who was the club CEO as he attacked a St George supporter with scissors and ripped up the kids Dragons jumper. Not satisfied with that, Gow then punched Saints legend Barry Beath in the head who, by all accounts, aquitted himself in a professional manner.

8.) At the beginning of last year, with Steve Rogers acting as the big boss, Cronulla accused Saints of whinging too much and then proceeded to spend the rest of the year moaning about anything and everything... effectively making a fool of himself and his club.... again.

9.) Of Course, they are the speed hump of the competition - positioned between two great footballing districts. Make no mistake, if relocation becomes an option, they'll go and dump their supporters without notice.

10.) Oh yeah, and coming it at number 10 is Chris Anderson... not surprising that he fits in well at the Scumnulla Sharklands.

11.) And finally... after all that - they have ZERO premierships. Thats right, nothing to show for all the deceit and lies and back handers. It's little wonder why they were described by journo Steve Mascord as being 'Destiny's Doormat.'

Amazingly, people actually support this club.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Cheaterbury are utter scum and should be banished from the NRL.

They are easily the worst thing to ever happen to RL.

No long posts are required to explain why they are trash.

salivor

First Grade
What more can you say about the Dogs that hasn't been said in the last year?
Next on the list would be the Roosters and then the Saints. Not that I really hate the St George club itself, I just get a good laugh out of Saints fans.