What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bailey v Webb

G

gorilla

Well, I reckon the score tonight was Bailey 10 - Webb 0
Gosh Bailey was hitting the line hard on some occaisions - there was one run around the time Barrett scored and it was beautiful to watch. He makes an old loose head happy.

Hutty1986

Immortal
tye said:
I hope webb and the cowboys give it to the dragons....if they lose tonight it will put alot off pressure on them not only to make the 4 but in my opinion the 8...if they win top 4 is theirs

:lol: They gave it to us alright.... the 2 points that is

dhurga

Juniors
Jordon ..son ..jordan jordan...go away..u have no Idea man! the politics r such that even thu best peple cnat work out the ????reaonin' ...someone is bein paid a heap!

ha ha hee hhhheeee...sow an then reap thu ...???harvest???

Jordan

Juniors
Well...they're supposed to be 'mates' now.. :roll:

Webb hit Bailey a couple of times at the start of the game...but the entire Cowboys side was outplayed..they were sh*t.. meh..to Webb's defence he has been out for 6 weeks... that's all I've got..got nothing..meh..so depressed right now..

G

gorilla

Jorand,

better get used to it baby - places 5 - 8 are coming at you

drake

First Grade
Chanandalar said:
Greenshields 1
Webb 0

Carl Webb is nothing but an Origin Myth
:LOL:
Smashed by Greeny, how fantastic.

Notice Bailey ended up on top, hope he gave him a bit of stick.

"Nah mate, that wasn't me, that was just the fullback."

Dragons2005

Juniors
Webb didnt know what hit him when greenshields came over the top ahaha that was GOLD!!!
hey Jordan here are the stats.
Carl Webb
14 tackles, 1 offload, 6 hitups, 65 metres, 2 errors, 3 mistackles
Luke Bailey
26 tackles, 0 offloads, 18 hitups, 174 metres, 0 errors, 1 mistackle.
Bailey is over Webb as you seen lastnight all he needs to do is say who won origin and who won 2, zip this year.
Go you dragons.