What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bailey V's Hoffman

coolumsharkie

Referee
How good was it to see Bails get up after copping that hit on the shnoz and go after Hoffman for revenge? How good was it also seeing Hoffers absolutely shyte himself :lol:

Great moment in rugby league imo.

Pig Mouth

Juniors
How good was it to see Bails get up after copping that hit on the shnoz and go after Hoffman for revenge? How good was it also seeing Hoffers absolutely shyte himself :lol:

Great moment in rugby league imo.

Cool story bro. Too bad it was an accident.

You could clearly see Hoffman's look of horror when he realised what he did as soon as it happened. He did not want it to turn out the way it did.

You could also see Hoffman attempt to apologize, but the bald numbskull tried to start a fight with him immediately.

Ironically down the other end, Bailey smashed Teo in the head just as he was scoring a try.

And what came of it? NOTHING!

No penalty try, not even a penalty, no report, no apologies.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Hahaha where the f**k did I say he did it on purpose? It was a natural reaction to copping a hit (For the second time in 5 min utes btw) it's a mans game, did you know?

Anyway...

Enjoy the slide, Bronco's were terrible.

Pig Mouth

Juniors
Hahaha where the f**k did I say he did it on purpose? It was a natural reaction to copping a hit (For the second time in 5 min utes btw) it's a mans game, did you know?

Anyway...

Enjoy the slide, Bronco's were terrible.

Whatever. The Broncos did play absolutley shithouse and the Titanics still only just beat them. We'll see about the slide, but at least the Broncos will end up in the top 8 at the end of the season, most likely in the top 4.

Can't say the same for the Titans. I'm tipping they will have a similar glorious season end to the one they had last year. Sunk to the bottom, alone with the sharks and eels.

Sugar

Bench
The MRC should leave it
8 point try is overkill for an accident but a suspension would be a rort.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Accident or not, he got him flush.. Grade 1 careless. I'm not a big fan of the 8 point penalty try unless his motion to score is impeded by a foul play, for mine.Then it should just be a 6 pointer.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I didn't watch the match, but I am a big fan of Bailey so I am going to say Hoffman was in the wrong.

I used to like Hoffman, but then he started playing shit and I hate mediocrity.

shear_joy9

Coach
was hoping bailey would put his fist through hoffman's face.

there's something about hoffman that really annoys me

Big Pete

Referee
I don't think Hoffman will do anytime.

Might get a grade 1 careless, but he doesn't have a record so he'll be right.

Te'o won't be.

It was clear that Hoffy was going for the ball but missed his mark. Bailey had a right to be upset but definitely no malice on Hoffy's part.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I didn't watch the match, but I am a big fan of Bailey so I am going to say Hoffman was in the wrong.

I used to like Hoffman, but then he started playing shit and I hate mediocrity.

:lol:

If this is deliberately satirical, then it is one of the best posts ever on LU.

I don't think Hoffman will do anytime.

Might get a grade 1 careless, but he doesn't have a record so he'll be right.

Te'o won't be.

It was clear that Hoffy was going for the ball but missed his mark. Bailey had a right to be upset but definitely no malice on Hoffy's part.

Well its good to know bronco supporters are as one eyed as any other supporter.

Stiff arm with clenched fist does not suggest going for the ball.

badav

Bench
Well its good to know bronco supporters are as one eyed as any other supporter.

Stiff arm with clenched fist does not suggest going for the ball.

You see guys going clench fist at the ball in an attempt to knock it out before a try is scored all the time you dope.

What do you want him to do poke the ball with his finger? Does that suggest going for the ball?

Geez

juanfarkall

Coach
sounds reckless/careless and looked reckless/careless.
I doubt that Hoffman intended to strike Bailey but he still did.

Must be a little frustrating for him to get caught when Slater and Smith seem to have gold passes.

Latest posts