What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ball boy

ball boy

Bench
sorry must have been talking about the past 4 seasons since 2000 when you came into the competition. acctually probably could have been talking about the past 10 seasons with the 2 teams you use to have.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
nah gotta admitt lol its pretty funny lol..

thats why i never make fun of a team..cause with my luck, the raiders will do worse then them and while thats happening id get hit by a car.

raider_ktj

Juniors
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
nah gotta admitt lol its pretty funny lol..

thats why i never make fun of a team..cause with my luck, the raiders will do worse then them and while thats happening id get hit by a car.

Wow i was just about to post something very similar. I think its hilarious, Ball Boy u gotta laugh at it, I mean c'mon Tigers are in the 8 and we were facing the wooden spoon (in extreme circumstances, but the chance was still there)

We can only hope for a good season in '06.

Timbo

Staff member
Predictions like that are always bad.

Just like Thickos's 'we've missed the spoon' prediction thread at about round 10. Nearly came back and bit him.

Kris_man

Bench
What's so funny? Ballboy didn't explicitly make any prediction. And if he was suggesting that the Raiders weren't going to get it, well, he was right.

sydraider

First Grade
Ink must be trying to take his mind off friday night.
Its understandable ink. I mean for a team that has had its momentum halted and its bubble burst, I'' d look for other avenues to calm my nerves also ;-)

simon says

First Grade
Tsk tsk....such bad manners.....

And dont fret,just cos you didnt make the semis,it isnt the end of the world.....Shifa did get into the PM's 13 so the year wasnt a total write off....

:lol: :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
simon says said:
Tsk tsk....such bad manners.....

And dont fret,just cos you didnt make the semis,it isnt the end of the world.....Shifa did get into the PM's 13 so the year wasnt a total write off....

I predicted 3 weeks ago that the Tigers would not win another game this year.

So far so good...

:lol::lol:

Out in straight sets!

simon says

First Grade
Any year in which we beat the Raiders home and away is a good one.....

I think thats what you would call straight sets....6-0,6-0,6-0.

Thank you ball boys.

aussies1st

Staff member
simon says said:
Any year in which we beat the Raiders home and away is a good one.....

I think thats what you would call straight sets....6-0,6-0,6-0.

Thank you ball boys.

Nice one :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yea boys, what we on about, we've only made something like 14 or the last 19 finals... while tigers are 1/5 and looking at going out in straight sets... but hey, 20% aint bad :lol: